@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! Jonathan and Michael are back!!
These were great chapters. I can’t wait for 618 (Rory?) to meet the rebellion. (I’m assuming that will happen, anyway.)
@liberty, I think they were your comments? I really hope you’re wrong about Michael dying. 🥺😢
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes… I did…. (I have an aspiring pilot of a brother with pilot friends, so yes. XD) but I also invented this plane so I have a little leeway.
Ah, right! I forgot about that. Neat!
why, did something stand out that seemed incorrect?
Nope, it’s actually the opposite. I was so impressed by how realistic it all sounded.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I went through all six chapters! I’m thoroughly enjoying the story! I’m excited to see Cassion appear.
By the way, how much research did you do for all the jet tech stuff? Did you actually look into all those terms they talked about? Especially Jason’s engineering talk…
-
Esther replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I was going to share my thoughts, but then this thread would start to become redundant, lol! I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. And as for the passage people keep referencing about food offered to idols and becoming a stumbling block, that’s 1 Corinthians 8.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
He’s one of the villains.
-he has a pet crow or raven
Actually, I wasn’t thinking of it like that…but that makes a lot of sense. Okay, I’ll add this to the story!
Yes! You are correct!
Wow, it looks great! But this seems like a sad character or a villain. 😢
Yup. But thankfully…something good happens.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s so exciting!! I know you’ve got some help already, but if you need another set of eyes or another opinion, I’m here! 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
This sounds like something my OCD brain would get stuck on as well. I don’t think music is evil just for being a certain type of music, but everyone will always have different opinions about this and if it is OCD, talking about it and trying to come up with a logical answer sounds good, but it’s not going to help.
It’s up to you if yo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Exciting! I’ll have to go back and look at the moodboards in a minute, but the link’s not working.
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
No worries! I’ll pm you my email real fast :))
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
omcccc I’m so sorry I didn’t respond lol
Is it okay if we email about it? Where should I post mine?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
AHH!
I love those boards! *gasp* Oh my gosh…it’s little-traumatized RORY!!!! Wait…is Leo going to show up?
Woah…Cassian…I already really like this guy.
So wait, are any of the characters from Sector 5 going to be in here?
That symbol is stunning! Great art, Ellette!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin @everyone
I don’t think I’m a very visual person either. I can imagine my family’s faces if I try… but not very well. And honestly, I rarely try to imagine what my characters look like as I’m writing. 😂😂 I guess it’s more about the words and emotions to me.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey! Are you still planning to put the second book out soon?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint @keilah-h @whalekeeper @esther-c
Linus, I love the idea of making the forum members-only and trying to make navigation easier. But that would take a lot of time for you (which I’m not sure you have?) and cost money…
I think there are ways to create forums on websites made through Blogger and Wix, which you don’t have to pay f…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
That is so funny! And the art on those is amazing! It looks so professional!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow, it looks great! But this seems like a sad character or a villain. 😢
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @shadow
Thank you ladies sooo much for the feedback!! It makes me even more excited to dive into the third draft! <33
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! I’m so gladddd!! 😃🥰
Google says you’re right. I don’t think I’ve wondered that specifically, but I’ve definitely had my share of random questions in that vein.
No, I can’t say I’ve wondered that particular question, but I do get that type of thing. Like wondering what you call an albino bluebird.
mm. *nod nod*
 …
- Load More

