@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like I may have found my shippers for this book. Can you even “ship” those names? What would that even be?
Hah! This is awesome! Let’s see…
Some ideas:
Amthan
Amnathan
Jonamb
I like Amnathan the best. It has a cool rhythm. Does anybody have other ideas?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I knew it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
*cough* Jonathan’s already smitten. 😂
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like Amber and Jonathan are going to adopt Leo. 😂
I agree 100%! And I totally think Jonathan and Amber are going to fall in love.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Please pray for my sister’s ex—we just found out that he was in a car accident. He’s alive still, but extremely injured. Really bad. If you could pray for his salvation too, he’s not saved.
🙁 🙁
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I just thought up a great scene idea for my wip… heeheehee I hAvE tHe PoWeR!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
waahhhhh what a pain. I had art to share too. >:(
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like Amber and Jonathan are going to adopt Leo. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
Uh oh… KP looks weird…Great chapters!! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I will! 😊😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Working on my comic book, and I want to get close to having a chapter of it done…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@keilah
Hmm. The image button is acting up for me, but pic is done. I’ve lengthened the feet and lightened the lines on his face… I’ll post it whenever KP wants to get it together.
Just thought I’d mention because it’s been way too long…. so yeah, it’s done.
🙂🙂

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you both so much!! 😊💛💛
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Same here…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, that was me. I don’t exactly want him to die…I just have a feeling that he might.
Poor 618. And 621. That government! 😡
Hear, hear.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Aww! Jonathan and Amber and Leo were so cute. 🥰
Poor 618. And 621. That government! 😡
- Load More
