@trailblazer
Active 7 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Same
He becomes absolutely wonderful after he gets redeemed; I really wanted him to be an example of how powerful God’s redemption can be, and how it can change someone completely around 💖
because, trust me, he will be an absolute JERK in Freedom’s Fire and even his own book, Out of Love
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@smiley TYSM!!!
I guess y’all should also have a Leon update, but I will have to work on a good scene first😛
idk if you saw the scene with Leon/Isaiah and the bar fight😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Waitttt, that’s not a bad idea!! I’m definitely going to consider that. My original idea that I’m working with now is that Hallie ends up joining/hanging out with a group of girls who are “popular”ish. They give her advice and pretend to be nice to her. In fact she ends up spending a lot of time with them since all her other…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 TYSM!!!!
I had so much fun writing it🥰🥰💖💖
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE IT
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @koshka @smiley @esther-c @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-lol
Now I have the full Riker scene 🥰👀✨
anyone wanna read??? 👀👀
His arms ached beneath the weight of the hefty wooden box; his fingers strained to keep a steady grip on the material.
Riker lifted the container onto a sturdy metal shelf; he pushed the large box back,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*GASP* you should have a bunch of drama with Tyler and Hallie….like Hallie could like Tyler (and that’s why when he passes away it affects her so much) and it could distract her from God too, because she’s trying to impress him!
Or she might not actually like him, but she tells herself she does because everyone else likes someone and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
ohhh haha after all this time I am still tagging you by your old tag…oops
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Aww thanks!!!!! That means a lot <3
Are the rubber bands the things that connect to your top bracket and your bottom band? because that’s what I have (though i can take mine out for eating and stuff). They hurt so bad and I hate them!
Braces just suck :/
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h ikr? About time😂
heh
heh
heh
y’all don’t wanna know what I have planned for Riker AND Leon
hehehe
😭
@koshka Indeed!
Yess, indeed, the poor man still needs a lot of help <3
Ty for reading and your kind thoughts!! 💖💖
ME TOOOOO 💖💖💖💖 *hugs Riker tight*
Awww, girl, I’m so glad you’re doing…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
🫣
I may have to get braces…that sounds horrible
Now I really don’t want them😂 but I also want straight teeth; such conflicting feelings.
I wanted Invisalign, but apparently my mouth isn’t big enough for all of my teeth to even fit in my head, so I’ll probably have to get braces and spacers 😅 I meannn, I had a dentist tell me…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! The foreshadowing and pacing in this book is definitely stretching me and it’s been a learning curve, but I’m slowly figuring it out. (I think… XD)
Aww, thanks!!
Um… practice? I don’t know, but honestly it’s just practice. XD Now I will confess, I used to throw tons of action tags on dialogue an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I love your signature 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
YOUR KITTENS ARE ADORABLE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE RIKER SO MUCH <333333
I had one of these moments a few weeks ago…I’ve been having a hard time with feeling not good enough, like a mistake, and like God’s grace was for everybody else….and then I started asking the same questions as Riker, and then I felt God speaking to me! Those bad thoughts don’t really bother…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love that!
Felicity’s snort came out louder than expected. “Lois? Isn’t that a girl’s name?”
“No, it’s not. It’s mine.”
I love that sooo much!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love that sooo much! How are you so good at character dialogue? Like, you’re amazing at having your characters tease each other and make funny situations! I wish I could do that, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @iknowimmisssingsomeoneee @anyoneinterested
Here’s a scene I wrote earlier this afternoon from Worth All the World. Apparently Easton was in a mood (which I feel like is a little out of character, but right now, idc because it actually might work XD). Warning: unedited 😬
(ok I’ll stop tal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Excited! 👀😏😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
