@trailblazer
Active 7 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
The boards look so good, girlie 🤩
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper What a fun idea!!! Love it 💖
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, I’m back.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I will love this baby, this man named Riker, forever 💖🥹😭
But I honestly just need him redeemed already, and I’m the writer😂😅😬
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @koshka @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-else-idk-lolllll
Y’all don’t get too mad at me, ok?? 😅
This is why Riker needed all the good luck wishes👇
my baby 😭😭😭
TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD. DRUNK CHARACTER. HINTS TO/MENTIONS OF PAST PHYSICAL ABUSE.…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
My bois *sniff sniff*
Leon’s thirst for numbness (coming from alcohol, of course) spells trouble, y’all 😅
Wish Riker the best of luck, because he’s going to need it😬
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka I did finish it, but I think I may add more; idk, seems too short 😂 but idk what else to add tbh lollll
but anywhoooo
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @grcr @theducktator @esther-c @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
here’s the continuation of the Riker scene AND a Leon…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
This is my villain (if you hadn’t gathered that already xD), Selena!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Tysm!!!
That made my day <3
I just use a template on a platform called Canva (it’s free! Just search up canva.com) and change the pictures and words xD
I literally just copy and paste images from Pinterest and search up ‘blue aesthetic’….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @theducktator @rae @esther-c (this one’s for you)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks you guys! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah! Thank you for praying!!!! (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s okay, I totally forgot you were even going to post it xD
I hope you get better soon! I was just sick with the flu, and being sick is always the worst :/
Sef
“I don’t care,” she shrugged. “It’s up to you!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
@trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @grcr @hybridlore @esther-c
Since you guys all prayed for me (for my mental health stuff) I thought you might want to read my status update I posted the other night…it’s about how I overcame that with God’s help and a little about my testimony too!!! If you don’t want to read it, it’s fine xD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
haha I messed up your taggg… ^^^ 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_reedemed
Very interesting! Riker looks pretty cool… but I think Wolfgang’s pic is my favorite!! 💛💛💛
- Load More
