@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ve made it a point in the past year or so to make eye contact when I’m listening to someone, but sometimes I start thinking of ways I’d describe their eyes in a book and stop paying attention to what they’re actually saying. 🫣😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah for realllll!
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
Typically I’m not emotional during movies, but when I watched If, it got me tearing up, especially the part where the girl (can’t remember her name, lol) is talking to her dad when he’s asleep in the hospital. I do remember thinking that it was a little dramatic, her being super worried about her dad as soon as things went downhill. (In fact, if…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
My novel The Purple Eyed | https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Thank y’all so much!!! <3 And yes, they’re a pain, but I’m doing better every day, so that’s good :3
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💖💖💖
and…ahem…where is this fanfic???👀
I’m starting to get plans for the 3rd book, plans most of y’all don’t know…and maybe I should keep it that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yeahhh it can be really hard sometimes :/
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
(I’m posting this here cuz I don’t want to make a whole new topic 😛 )
I’ve heard mixed opinions on this, so I wanted to hear what y’all think. Do you find it annoying to read stuttering when it’s written into dialogue?
I ask that because some people suggest to indicate that the character was stuttering by the dialogue tag. The probl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
Yesss! For some reason I loved that movie too. (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
While I am more emotional objectively than Linus, being a girl teen and all, I do not like sharing my feelings or even physically expressing them through tears. I am an extremely private person and I do not like to look for sympathy from anybody; it makes me feel guilty. I tend to cry in private.
One side of me would like to be c…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I also forgot that you guys talked about this on this thread so I posted a different reply in the other topic.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
I’m kind of bored and I just wanted to pop in on this conversation cuz I find it really interesting!
If my brother were to accuse me of not caring (which might actually happen), I would get even more frustrated because I would want to care more, but find myself unable to.
YES THIS IS SO ME! I mean I’d definitely…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe it wasn’t in this forum…but I know I heard it somewhere, lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Did I just hear that most girls want to be held and comforted?!?!?
I’m not like this AT ALL!
I prefer to sob on my bedroom floor by myself and when my family comes in I pretend like I’m fine XD
and then when I do work up the courage to tell someone what’s bothering me…
I do not want to be held…I want someone to tell me how to fix the probl…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Psssstttttttt
does anyone wanna get this up and running again?😅 I won’t be super active, esp with school starting back this month or the next, but I really wanna practice writing characters besides Leon/Riker because I’m struggling😂😂
so does anyone wanna get this back up and running?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c
I’m convinced all the aesthetic Christian girls listen to Leanna Crawford
IF YOU DON’T THEN GIRLIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!-
No for real though 😂 It’s like one of those YouTube shorts… “We’re Christian girls, of course we listen to Leanna Crawford.”
-
YES I HAVEN’T HEARD THAT BUT IT’S PERFECTTTT
-
-
*in the process of binge-listening to all of her music*
-
Hey Sara! I just found out you sent me the link and now it says it’s expired. Can you send a new one? Sorry i havent been active. Life’s been a bit busy 🙂
-
Sureeeee! https://pin.it/3TRCC1CBz
Let me know if it doesn’t work!!!!
It’s okay! I’ve been busy too!
-
-
The only reason I’ve heard of her is Brio magazine. I’ve never actually heard any of her music.😂
-
Haha! I love that magazine (even though I’ve only read one issue XD)
YOU HAVE TO! My favorites are: Honest, Simple, Prince Charming, Work In Progress, Still Waters, Photoshop, Write About It, Uncool, and Crazy Beautiful You!-
Yes, Brio is awesome! I haven’t been listening to much music on my own lately. Our headphones broke.😢 And I haven’t felt like battling my sibling for the house phone. I’ll listen to her soon though. School is starting, and we’ll need more headphones.😅
-
I should subscribe to it! (my birthday’s coming up…I should ask for that as a gift!!)
Ohhh haha! that’s funny XD XD
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, and I feel like it hasn’t been that long, lol. 😅 These years have gone by way too fast.
And wowzy! Happy early KP birthday lol!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m obviously not a guy, but my advice would be to find a happy medium between those two extremes. (Unless he actually would be on one end of the spectrum). Try to think of him as simply a character. Keep in mind that he’s a guy, but don’t get so caught up in that that you give him a reaction that isn’t consistent with his per…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
This is a great topic! Maybe instead of just focusing on gender differences, it should extend to different personalities too? I for one would be interested to hear other people’s descriptions of how they process things and react to circumstances (and how it relates to their personality) even if they’re also…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
August 21st is my KP birthday—I will have officially been on here one whole year lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
