@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @esther-c
I suggested doing this RP again and then disappeared off the face of the earth🤪 sorry about that y’all
I honestly need to start trying to practice writing characters other than Leon/Riker, buuut I also need to write Leon/Riker 3rd book timeline as well…hmmmmmmm…I may still have to stick with…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Whaley…I need to step away too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!??!?!
Wow it’s like you can read my mind lol!
Anyways….
I totally agree with what Whaley said.
The time jumps just take away so much from the story (even at the beginning where Aaron and Turin were working together) and it makes me lose interest. You do great at describing outside of the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Guys we should bring this back XD XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
ISN’T THAT CRAZY?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
SARA ACTUALLY WROTE FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Bwahahaha you guys aren’t going to believe what just happened
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Just popping in because I’m bored, lol!
I kinda agree with Whaley. The story just doesn’t seem like it’s going towards a specific goal…like the events seem a bit random and idk how to describe it but it’s like your story’s missing something but it frustrates me because I don’t know what exactly I’m missing, just that something…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey peoplessss
School started for me today :/
Have I missed anything, lol!
I added a couple new chapters to my story…hehehe -
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😊 Thanks. Yeah, they definitely need some development. I can’t wait to see how all three of them react in a situation like this and with each other.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Just gonna share the link to my brain dump so y’all can see their face claims:
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @grcr @theducktator
M’kay! I’ve decided on another character duo! (Actually three characters, but I’m only gonna write from the POV of two of them) I need practice writing these guys since I don’t normally do first person, but their novel is going to be completely in first!
So! Without further ado….…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I may or may not jump in with you guys later…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Pretty much, lol. We like to give a little bio about our characters before adding them in though (appearance, age, maybe a few characteristics [so we could group them with another character that could cause some personality clashes], etc.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator
I’m in! This week is gonna be crazy busy and next week school starts, so I can’t be super active either.
I think I’ll either stick with Everton and Adrian or play with some newly created characters… 😏 If no one wants to RP first I can start.
- Load More

Good luck with school!
thanks girl!
Heeeyy. 😄
I’ve been reading all your chapters still!! I finished 33, like, a while ago, lol! 😁 I really like how you’ve “officially” included Livia in it, and I really like that last scene where she blows the Pythonos away!
OMC JULIA!!! <3
Hi!!! Aw thank you so much! For some reason I don't really like the last three chapters…but oh well XD everyone else seems to love them soooo *shrugs*