@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
How is everyone’s school/life in general going? I miss being active on here, but life demands😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I think you summarized it very well😁
It’s kinda crazy thinking back on some of the stuff we did…feels like a lifetime ago even though it wasn’t😅😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
*….me suddenly realizing that I said I would submit my pic today….*
Okay here is my picture of Jonathan…

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
hehehe thank u XXD
and I can use whatever quotes I want, thank you😝😂
@ellette-giselle yw! <3
oh my😱🫠💀
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Love all the art that I’ve already seen💜💜😆 seriously tho, I love it!!! :3
@linus-smallprint I still trace things oftentimes too. That looks cool though!!
@ellette-giselle AHH i love it🤩🤩 dude def sounds like he’s gonna have a rough time tho💀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
My submission is almost finished. I shall post it sometime today or tomorrow. 👩🎨
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium Sure! Just let me know what your name is on there, so I’ll know it’s you XD
@ellette-giselle Thank you for your gift. It means so much💜💜💜
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
the LOTR movies are so beautiful😭😭
-
Maybe I should watch them. I’ve only read the books.
-
@theducktator I highly recommend. They are sooo good. I honestly have no words to describe them they’re that good
-
I guess I need to watch them then.
-
-
-
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Leif stood up while the ship slowly lowered to the ground. He brushed his dark hair back and murmured quietly to himself—trying to ease his nerves. He undressed quickly, exchanging his informal clothes for the black catsuit he wore under his main uniform. He placed a flexible metal headband on his head, and—directed by just a mere thought—a stron…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks so much!! I’ll definitely be referring back to your post. 🙂
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
Idk if any of y’all have Goodreads, but if you do and wish to do so, I have an account on there, and Freedom’s Fire is on there as well! 😁 (just delete the space after the h to see the profile)
h ttps://www.goodreads.com/author_katelyn_douglas
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I’m so glad you’re doing well🥰 Rowing sounds fun, and I’m glad you’ve found a good friend :3
AND WOO HOOOOO ON THE STORY PROGRESS!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I’m glad everyone’s doing…fine. Most of them sound good, others…I may be a little concerned XXD
I’m so sorry. 😭😭 I miss him too.
Leon and Riker are….fine??? I guess??? I’m currently editing…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone want to help me brainstorm one of my WIPs with me sometime this weekend? I’m kinda stuck.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
All the words that I utter,
And all the words that I write,
Must spread out their wings untiring,
And never rest in their flight,
Till they come where your sad, sad heart is,
And sing to you in the night,
Beyond where the waters are moving,
Storm-darkn’d or starry bright.“Where My Books Go”
by William Butler Yeats -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Almost completely forgot about this, lol.
…Kinda makes me want to try something like this…
- Load More

Life is good, just learning to take things one day at a time.
Gracious, you like Legolas a tad bit don’t you? XD Seriously though, Tolkien had some amazing characters. My sister and I have been rereading The Two Towers together. I love Pippin.
Have you finished the series?
Girl, same here😅💖
I do. (Aragorn is actually my fav tho👀) ACK, his characters are sooo good. Pippin is so much fun XXD
yesss, I’ve finished the series and watched all 3 movies (but not the extended versions yet😭). Technically I listened to an audiobook of the 1st book, read both The Two Towers and The Return of the King as paperbacks, then read…[Read more]
I approve of Aragorn as a favorite. He’s amazing. *Nods importantly*
Wow…I’ve just read the books, but my sister and I found a well done audiobook so we’ve swapped to listening.
Which movie is your favorite? And about how graphic are they?
AAAH. Don’t say that too loudly! XD.
He is😍
Ooh, what audiobook? 👀
MMMMMMmmmmmm either The Fellowship of the Ring or The Return of the King for the movies. Maybe the Fellowship, just bc I love everyone being together.
And I wouldn’t say they’re SUPER graphic, but there is blood, beheadings, and pretty typical PG-13 violence.
Some of the creatures can be pretty creepy (although I…[Read more]
The Recorded Books version read by Andy Serkis. He does an amazing job with the hobbit voices, and Gollum’s voice about gives me shivers (and is somehow funny at the same time).
I’m kinda sensitive in that I don’t forget scenes and end up dreaming them. But a friend of ours has been trying to get us to see the main trilogy, despite knowing we are…[Read more]