@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
a picture I finished today… some of the characters from my novel…
(right to left: Marley, Macon, Belle, Walt, and Ira…)

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
lolol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
GIRL YOU HAVE A QUOTE FROM MY BOOK AS YOUR SIGNATURE!?😭😭 i’m speechless😭😭😭😭
💛😜🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @anyone-else
Ok! So I have this new-ish WIP idea, but I’m not happy with the plot. The main characters are Audrey and Miles. (Miles is her dad). Basically, Miles had to give up his daughter when she was little for some reason that had to do with his job. Maybe to keep her safe or something? He’s kind of a mix of Eth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks ladies! Sorry for disappearing on you. I thought I’d have time over the weekend, but it escaped from me and then we had to leave for a worship conference.
BUT, I’m back! I’ll try to explain the plot and the questions I have sometime this afternoon. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Dunno who to tag…..
-
Esther started the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Alrighty… so I’ve been thinking about expanding my realm of fiction-writing. I still love writing young adult fiction (guys it’s hardddd), but I’ve also been considering trying my hand at children’s fiction. To be clear, I don’t think I want to go the route of picture books. That’s not for me.
But I love kids so much. They’re so fun. So I thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I finished reading Freedom’s Fire a little while ago!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Thanks, girl! :3 and you’re so right😂 we should all know that my writing is going to wreck us all XXD
@ellette-giselle Thanks, girlie🫶🏻
And yes, feel free to point those out! I’m doing all the editing, formatting, writing, cover design, etc on my own, so I appreciate all the help I can get😅
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
I haven’t written much of anything new lately (editing/formatting is draining, y’all😪) but I have this scene I shared a while back but have now edited (plus not all of y’all were here when I shared it,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
Yeah, I liked the part too.
Y’all are gonna make me cry😭😭💖
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I am not a very talented artist💅 (unless you count tracing things😅😂) so I can’t really draw any characters
buuuuuuuuuuuuut
would I be allowed to ask people to draw a character of mine?? 👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka go slay that dragon
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@GRCR GIRL YOU HAVE A QUOTE FROM MY BOOK AS YOUR SIGNATURE!?😭😭 i’m speechless😭😭😭😭
@whalekeeper Girl, are you ok doing all those planks?? *grabs phone* do I need to call 911??
@ellette-giselle Oh my gosh, that’s too funny🤣🤣🤣
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
a morally gray Steve just hits different XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae
I HAVE A NEW MARVEL FANFIC👀🤩
ok, ok, I’m low key obsessed with this one rn (even tho writing it has still been slow😅💀🫠)
BUT I really do love it so much😭 this one is very deep and probably one of my most well thought out fanfics in a while, and Min has been so helpful in helping me brainstorm…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@everyone
Sooooo….
My life suddenly got really busy, and I didn’t really get to read much of the book either…. My family has read it in the past though, but I don’t know how much I really remember to give any thoughts.
I’m still excited/interested in hearing what anyone else thought though!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
Lol 😄😄 Yeah, I liked the part too.
Thanks!! I’m not feeling too happy with it. I wanted to add the backpack that Min said he carries along with the mail bag… but I wasn’t sure how I was gonna do that lol (and all the colors looked brighte…[Read more]
- Load More
