@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 She’s one of my favorites too 😁
Awesome!! Umm… I’d say either Artham, Gammon (or the Florid Sword. I literally always forget his real name 🤦🏻♀️), or Kalmar.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
I was scrolling through what people had posted on here and your most recent drawing reminded me of the interior art from the Wingfeather Saga!
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oooh, I love when I get to answer questions too!! 🤪
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
On purpose, yes. But not like in a plagiarizing kind of way. Just like taking the idea or the concept. In fact, one time I meant to craft a character based loosely off of one from a show, but the story…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hey Kefa! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Oh yesss!! I love the Wingfeather Saga too! Which I guess brings me to the first of my list of questions!
1. What’s your favorite book and/or scene from WFS?
2. Who…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 12 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I’ve never heard of Fire and Ash but it sounds very interesting. what’s it about?
Yeah, I liked it a lot! It was the first fantasy series that popped into my head besides Narnia. It’s about a sort-of-exiled princess and her magical fire horse who ends up saving her kingdom. (Go look it up and read the way better blurb, lol.)…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, and my answers to your questions:
1. No…. 😅 at least I don’t think so lol
II. YES.
C. (why are these numbered like this lol XD XD) My favorite book right now is probably A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.
4. Describe them then draw them. But actually, I usually draw them and then describe them lol. If they look…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hey thanks for the warm welcome
Of course!! 😀😀😊
that’s really cool that your an animator and that’s a lot of characters you must be pretty creative!
😅😅 thanks!!
I love cats, they are one of my favorite animals of all time. I do love dogs as well I have a dog and a cat but I’ve always preferred cats.
Cats are adora…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@the_lost-kingdom
Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here or just Hybrid, a homeschooled high school junior and violinist. I write everything from science fiction to fantasy.
Awesome! Glad to see another Wingfeather Saga fan on here. Hmm… have you read Fire and Ash by Gillian Bronte Adams? That’s another great fantasy series, but I’ve…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hey there, Kefa!! Greetings from the land of Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist and animator, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred of my own. I enjoy researching countries and cultures, and I have an unquenchable passion for language creation (and languages altogether act…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years ago
hello.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*realizing we all have busy schedules lol*
I have nothing really going on next week and beyond, so I’m good with whenever!
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I haven’t been in the mood to rp. At this point I owe you one for disappearing so long. I’m sorry. :/ Ev and Tyne are gonna go their own way so I don’t hold anyone up, cuz I don’t know when I’ll be in the mood to write another pov.
Evelyn
“You may follow or go your own way as you choose,” the creature said. Then it continued down…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
4 EST on Friday? I should be able to.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yup, that works if everyone else is good with it!! 👍
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Three will work for me too… just not Saturday.
And McMuffin will join us, and Hanako says maybe.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
1. We need four more people to Break the Record
I’ll see if maybe Mcmuffin and/or Hanako will join us…
- Load More
