@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The concept (a boy is only allowed to see the sun, and a girl is always in darkness) is so much like yours!
I think requesting access is the only way.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m sorry you and your family have to grow through this, but I’m so glad your faith is growing! Her treatment being in state is definitely a blessing! I will continue to pray for your family and that she is able to heal. Thank you for the update!! 💕💕
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah…that’s what I’ve been wrestling with. I first thought it would be MG, but as I worked more on the plot, I started thinking, “This sounds more like YA.” But I didn’t like the idea of writing it for YA. I’ll see more when I start writing it and see the tone of the story more, but for now, I’m “writing” it for both age groups.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Righto! I’m back! So, my Buddy Brindle series encompasses either three or four books. I still haven’t decided which one to go with. It’s set in a world where the people characters are animals. Dogs are the main ones, but I also have wolves, cats, horses, and others.
The story is about two dogs and how each chose a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Good!! Yeah, that’s hard, but I’ll keep praying for y’all! 🩷
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Thank you all for praying!!!!
It’s been really rough…
I’m trusting God and my faith is so much stronger but I’m learning that trusting God doesn’t make the pain and hurt go away.
But we have good news! My mom saw a doctor and they said that she can have her treatment in our hometown and doesn’t have to go out of state!
Keep…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Woaha, 3 WIPs??
Yes, I’m planning on doing so as well. The Guards story is actually a sub-series from my WIP: Buddy Brindle. I’ll tell you more later…I’ve got to go to a planning meeting with my family first.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
WOWWW! I love your story!! The sacrifice of Tauren is so touching. It reminds me so much of “The Day Boy and the Night Girl”. Have you read it?
So sweet and sad! Beautiful writing! Is this part of a larger story?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Are you planning to put it on paper?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow, thanks! (I was actually intending to write more, but I ran out of time! Thankfully, where I’d ended was a good spot!)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
oh. its longer than i expected.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore
Marcellus — Elderstrand | with Group 1
Marcellus stood stunned by what he saw. Large enemies were all around, attacking and moving around without taking much damage. They were tall. Covered in metal armor. And all the others were struggling against them. He needed to h…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Do you have access, now? I got two requests, which I granted, but I wasn’t sure if you were one of them.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You send in a request to have access. I guess that’s how it works.
- Load More
