@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, all the reasons people wanted to save Eric could apply to Asher too. He’s also young. He looks innocent… lol. Make them react more to both of them instead of just the younger one, maybe?
OR highlight how hurt Eric is by Asher’s death in front of the crowd. That’ll make them see how much it’s affecting families and hurting c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
He can go with Joseph to that city!!! And be a missionary!!
Or he just continues as normal, except grieving for Asher… what does he even do right now? Go to school? Work? He could stay living with Sabina and the guys for a while.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
IT’S OKAY! We’ll pretend it never happened. It will get lost in the KP forums forever…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
HA! I actually have a chance?
Please, please, please…. 🙏 🥺 Think of all the scenes you could write!
Lolol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That would make it more interesting, instead of just having more characters die off we’d get to see Eric struggling with his brother’s death.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No no no no no!!!!!! 😭😭😭 Why are you doing this to me, Ellette? 😢
Can’t you just… save Eric?? 😭 They said he could go free…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ha! I got it right!
😢😢 Please tell me Eric and Asher don’t die too. There is too much death in this book. 😭
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You shouldn’t kill them because they don’t deserve it.
And it’d be very uncalled for.
And because I really like them.
(I am reading—I’ve caught up and all—I just don’t really have anything to say.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Please, please, please don’t kill Eric or Asher! I will be very sad if you do. I will sue you.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s okay!!! You can make a animal character, (if you need help for that, I’d love to help!) or just turn one of your characters into an animal!
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would if I could buuuut… I don’t really have any animal characters 🤪 Sorry!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No worries. Have fun. I’ll be eagerly awaiting your return. 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle You’re so secretive! What are you hiding? 🤨 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Something is going to happen to Eric and Asher… 😢 Am I right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
More, please?! You can’t leave me with this:
Something was about to happen that would change everything.
And then not say what it is!! 😤
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @hybridlore @anyone-else-idk
For anyone that’s tagged me in things, I’ll try to respond to some of y’all’s various replies/questions/things here on KP sometime hopefully soon. Life has been busy (I’ve finished what I hope to be the ✨final✨…[Read more]-
Oh, I’m so sorry! I’ll be praying that you feel better soon! Happy early Thanksgiving, and congrats on your maybe final edit!! 💕💕
-
@hybridlore Thank you so much for the prayers and congratulations💜
-
Good for you!!! I can’t wait for it to be out!
Oh no! I had that a few months ago! It lasted FOREVER! I’ll be praying. It’s miserable.Oh that sounds super fun! If the short film ever goes online send me a link. I’d love to see it.
-
@ellette-giselle Thank you for the prayers💜 And I’m glad you’re excited!! ✨
I’ll keep that in mind😉✨💜
-
-
-
Ooof. You have my prayers. Pneumonia isn’t fun. Try to get a lot of rest. *Offers a cup of tea and a pillow*
Awesome news about the 2nd book! -
Hey, it’s good to see you! ❤️🥲 I’ve missed seeing the Queen of Emojis and HistFic. 👑📖
Ugh. Walking Pneumonia hit my sisters a month ago. It’s frustrating when the cough won’t go away or even do anything other than bruise your throat. I’ll be praying for you. *Adds honey to the tea* Honestly, we all need to rest sometimes. It’s okay to take your…[Read more] -
@freed_and_redeemed I’ll be praying!
-
Aw man, that does NOT sound fun. 😣 I’ll be praying for your quick recovery!! 🫶🏻
-
Ohh no, I’ll be praying for you, too.
And aay!! That’s exciting about your book!
Happy early Thanksgiving! 😊 -
I’m so sorry that sounds so rough!! I’ll def be praying girl 🫶🏻 We love ya!
And congrats on the final stage of the editing process!!!! I’m sooo excited for you!!! ❤️
-
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ve written two scripts for plays, but not films…not yet…unless you count the really silly one I wrote years ago that never made it on film…
I’ve discovered for myself that writing scripts is SUPER fun!
- Load More
