@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I may join this, we’ll see. I’m gonna be pretty busy for a while of days so I can’t really promise anything… but I may or may not jump in later! Thanks for the tag!
I’d have to transform a character into an animal, since I don’t think I have many animal characters…
(oh and, not that this could/would apply here, but it’s really funny to…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Everyone else had some fantastic points and I agree. God does everything with a purpose, and one of those purpose is to bring glory to His name. The angels were made to do God’s will and serve Him, right? Satan didn’t want to, yet time and time again we see Satan’s plans thwarted and God glorified. I like how Andrew put it:
God knew…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We haven’t started the RP yet, so there isn’t anything to read! I’m trying to get a good number of people with their characters before starting.
Um…Rax originally made this page, and he said no half-animals. I think we should stick to that. You could make a fully animal version of them, though. That would work.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just in case anyone is backing out because they don’t have animal characters, let me say: that’s okay.
You can create an animal character, or you can actually…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
If you’d like help if you’re planning to create a character, just let me know! I’d love to help!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here are my characters!!!!
Buddy Brindle and Sebastian Rover
Buddy Brindle:If you’ve seen the dog that pops up every time I post, yup, you’ve seen Buddy. Buddy is a young hound-like dog. He has a brindle (black/brown striped) coat and orange-brown eyes. From my WIP, he is a midshiper (someone training to be a…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’d join, though I won’t be on much for about 2 weeks, until co-op is over for the semester.
That sounds great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, there are people interested in the Animal RP! And characters are popping up! Since you originally set this up, I wanted to let you know!
You said the story starts with all the characters entering a forest, right? Do you want to lead the story? (If I remember, I think that’s how the Fantasy RP is working…I am still learning how…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s awesome!
We originally got the rabbits to raise and sell for meat as well (we did slaughter one bunch), but they eventually turned out to just be for pets, too! We did still breed and sell them, but only for pets.
My favorite rabbit breed is the English Spot. They are soooo gorgeous! It’s like they have constellations on their…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YESSSSSS!!! We convinced you!!! 🙌🙌
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can’t wait to see the new scene! 😁
having hybridlore on the protection squad is scary! Why did I ever tell her about it?
Because you wanted me to kidnap all your characters. MWAHAHAH.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*graciously accepts confetti and medal* Thank you, thank you very much.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka YES. Thank you.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Great! Glad to meet you, Rune! I love her name! It fits a silver fox. Did you know that silver foxes can climb?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m the dangerous one? You’re the one with like, a 50% character mortality rate. 🤪 I feel sorry for your characters.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
WHOOHOO!!!!! 🥳🎉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. That makes sense.
Like the Imperial officers would just stand by and let him.
I know, but he could at least try. I think it would make his death more meaningful and give a bigger impact. But it’s up to you.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, good point. Is there a way you could adjust his age, or is that set in stone?
Hmm… yeah, it could still work as a wake-up call, even if Asher’s not that young. To be honest, nineteen is pretty young to be executed though, especially if he (a.) wasn’t a soldier that betrayed their country, like Adrian, and (b.) has a young…[Read more]
- Load More
