@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!
We just found out that the dad of two girls I know from school passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Right now we don’t know why but I can only imagine how this has turned his family’s life upside down. The girls are 14 and 10/11 and as far as I know it’s just them and their mom now (I don’t think they have any other sibling…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not. Thanks for reminding me about it, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope! You just told me I could only put a few of them in my signature, plus the 100 character limit, and that was when I was trying to convince you to save Eric. I can try to fit them all in, or I’ll just write “all of Ellette’s charries” if that’s what you prefer. 🤗😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Looks good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!! I love how you can see so much personality in each person! <33
So cuteee! Yesss, she needs to become a new character!!
That looks soo good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Gotcha. Yeah, no problem. He did faint, so there obviously was enough blood lost for that. You’re good! So, does this mean you’ll have to rewrite a lot of what you already have, or not much since you’re about to have Joseph leave?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Overall, it was pretty good. Some of the dialogue towards the end felt a tiny bit clunky, though.
Very well,”” Eric sighed. “I shall bare the displays of emotion for tonight, but by tomorrow hugs will be limited to once a month.”
This is funny, but it sounds old-fashioned all of a sudden. Is Eric just teasing? Does he lapse i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
1. It gives the reader more hope in a happy ending.
2. It’s more interesting because you play on the past events of the book to make readers think Asher and Eric will die, but then defy the stereotype, keeping them on their toes.
3. It saves Asher and Eric. 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YES! Much better. Thanks so so much!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh! That’s a relief! I wasn’t sure how to make my characters interact with a 2D dog!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I also forgot to mention that he’s a cardboard cutout right now: dry, without a personality, but with some sort of 2D substance I’ve inserted into him which goes along the lines of “you were a bad person, now you’re trying to change, good luck.”
Wait, he’s 2D?? Or is that figuratively? Would you mind explaining?
But, yes! That will…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
There wasn’t really a story, Fantasy RP was set up to have a loose story. Animal RP is kinda of like the other RPs where there real isn’t a story but the RPers make the story up as they go along.
Okay, that sounds fine.
I am a little busy now a days, so I won’t be very helpful in getting the story moved along, so it may be better if you…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sure thing!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s totally fine! I think Duckator said the same thing.
By the way, if you do turn a character into an animal, you could make it so that they were always an animal, not turned into one. Either way, it’s up to you! I didn’t even think of having them know that they were once human! That’s a funny concept!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s totally fine! Thanks for letting me know.
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok! Thanks for the offer! 🤗
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIIII!!!! Glad you’re back!! I was thinking about you the other day! Good to know you’re alive lol! 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
