@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @grcr @rae @esther-c @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @liberty @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone-else-idk-lol
Hiii y’all. I’ve been pretty absent from KP if you haven’t noticed😅XD
In between catching up on school, church, family, life, a bit of writing, drawing,…[Read more] -
freedom replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
i messed up your tag somehow🙄🤣
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy don’t worry, I think we all understand XD
and yes, it’s Crazy Writing Week. I haven’t participated before and prob won’t this year bc I have school I need to catch up on, and not writing a whole whole lot bc of that and the fact that I’ve been busy with a lot of ✨marketing✨ XD for book 2, which is hopefully releasing by the end o…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, girl! It’s Crazy Writing Week, and you’re just in time! I believe it starts on the sixth. 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Finally!! Oh my goodness. That was weird.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(KP is eating my messages…… Sorry if you get this more than once………………)
😊😊
I really appreciate you, Sara!! 💜💜
(TPE link… https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Humph! Disrespectful.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh… wait, it’ll let me post here, huh?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YO it’s not letting me postttttt….. test test….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwww Chase <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww!
Oooohhh I love long books lol…whenever I read a super long book I feel so powerful lollll XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I understand taking a break, I had to do the same thing with my novel!
You take as long as you need, girly <3
I’d love the link if you’re okay with sharing it!!!!!!
Just know that even though sometimes it feels really overwhelming and like some days you can’t bring yourself to write a single word, you’re still a very talented and capable…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Do you need some help with that?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great! I’m ready to get hit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, ok, lol! 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
…Do we need more snowballing? I still have ten ready and available for flinging… 😈
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure thing! I haven’t been snowballed in a while though…it actually looks like there’s not much snowballing anymore!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well. I just scrolled through like, ten pages of this to count my snowballs. I think there was eight. I will be writing them up and posting them later.
Sorry I haven’t responded to your KP fanfic sections. It’s about to get interesting, tag me when you finish the next one!
@theducktator Your signature isn’t from Of Fire and Ash, is it?…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree! I also think it’s important for the children to see their parents doing those things, too, because they imitate what is modeled to them (especially young children).
Totally!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry! I forgot to reply to you, and now Christmas is OVER! Well, I can still reply now.
Good question lol. As of late. I’ve become very overly obsessive over whether something is right or wrong, and this isn’t the only subject I’ve been mulling over lately. I’m still not sure, because I don’t want to end up doing what’s wr…
- Load More

*SCREAMS*
The end of this month!!!!!
*goes and checks the Leon and Riker fund*
I’ve got the money all ready and waiting!!!
Wow I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait! Yippity yippity yippity!
I’m doing pretty good! We’ve got some crazy stuff going on, and my dad’s job is stressful at the moment because it always is after the people are done tearing…[Read more]
@ellette-giselle
Ah…those noisy charries…they just beg for attention! I am feeling the same way right now. I’m working on Buddy Brindle, but this newest story idea (the one inspired by sleep terrors) just keeps popping into my mind! My poor dogs! They’re getting neglected!
Did you know? Charles Dicken’s son said something very similar about…[Read more]
This month? EEEEEEEE! That’s awesome!!
2025 is going great so far! Finished my latest fanfic New Year’s and I’m currently having my brother beta read it.
my characters? They’re doing pretty well. I have a new idea that’s fairly original and I kinda want to write it.
I’ve also been learning animation. Which is good for me, but not for some of my…[Read more]
I’m so excited for you!!! I can’t wait to read itttt!!!
2025 writing-wise is off to a slow start, but a start nonetheless! I didn’t write as much as I wanted to during December because I was lacking in motivation (ok, I was just being lazy, lolll), but I’ve forced myself to start writing again and I’m hoping CWW will give me a shove in the right…[Read more]
END OF THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Does a happy dance* YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it all goes well!
Glad you’re doing okay
@freed_and_redeemed
Ahh!!! I haven’t even bought your first book yet! (I have to collect some money). By the way, how did you find those amazing character pictures that are on your banner????
Well………I’ve been accepted to write a serial story for the Ardent Youth!!!!!! (That’s the Amish magazine I write for). I’m SO excited to do this since…[Read more]
@liberty
Oh my goodness I know! Hey, have you watched, “The Man Who Invented Christmas?” It’s the story of Charles Dickens and is so, so cool!
@ellette-giselle
No, I haven’t seen that film.