@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait a minute… so, what?? You’re introducing like a middle-East themed culture??
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Woohooooo!!!!!!! *victory dance*
So…you’re introducing a new people culture?
Oh, the romans/germans are called the Empire? Empirians? *cackling*
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
It has to be that. Everything else looks Roman!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay…are you talking about those guys with turbans? They’re not Ardentin…right? Or Roman? (I forgot what those Romans were called…)
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*gasp* I have to find that hidden odd thing!
Oh…for some reason I thought they were brothers…oh…that makes sense.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theduckator
Sorry…again…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@power @jonas @whalekeeper @theduckator @elishavet-pidyon @freed_and_redeemed
Sorry, the tags didn’t tag you.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Participants/potential participants:
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah-h
The others:@power @calyhuge  @whalekeeper  @theducktator  @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @trailblazer  @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley  @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity [Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
You know who Lindsey Stirling is? Lol, yeah, I did have a picture of someone with a violin and like a library at some point, so that checks out.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
You also gave me the feeling of a girl who loves old books and antiques…sort of like an 18’s librarian.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I always imagined you with a violin and kind of looking like Lindsey Stirling since that was the first profile image I saw of you…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Is there supposed to be something special about Julian’s eyes? He gets 2Â close-ups of his blue irises…they’re blue, right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Feels like a battle vibe, but oh well. The Empire does do a lot of fighting, right? But Leon and Julian themselves wouldn’t really be a part of it probably.
I decide lots of things about people I don’t know because me mind likes to have a face to go with a name, and when I don’t have one, I view what I know as the building block…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
There’s also a lot of archery.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh oh. Who is that shadowy masked fellow? The villain of the story?
Oh yes…I didn’t read your other two books…so I don’t have anything to say except…you killed a character. So sad. And yet, glad.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I was just planning to get to that! So…you have ship in it??!!! Cool! Maybe a Paul scene? (These are my random thoughts…)
Uh oh…I see an arena…don’t tell me they get thrown into that…and wolves…*gulp* hopefully, they’re nice wolves?? I always love nice wolf characters…I see a lot of young children…oh, someone…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hah, you always say that whenever I guess at what’s going to happen. But you do try to throw me off a lot, so I’m just not going to listen. 😅
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes…I got that feel after a while. (that you were only sparring)
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
oh it was super tough. I decided that you had brown hair, a friendly, cheerful, slightly more outgoing personality. Loved animals, lived in the country, and liked western/countryish style clothing.
You’re actually correct on all those things except the brown hair! Good deductions!
- Load More
