@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I forgot…is Leon and Julian writing in the same journal? Or do they each have their own?
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Good morning!!! You’re bright and early! Normally Hybridlore is my first reader. Looks like you got her place! 😂
😄
Oh wait…Helene is said like He-leen?
Oh, come on! Adrian wasn’t always dead. I would like to know what he was like when he was alive on earth.
Speaking of Adrians, have you ever read “Lysbeth”?
No! What’… -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay, the bonus section!! XD
The part where Julian says he has to stay in his room and then two sentences later says he might go downstairs was a little confusing.
I thought he was going to be sick for longer than that—I don’t know, just seemed like something you would do.
Nice to see Joseph and his family mentioned again. I m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @keilah-h
What did I just come back to? Why do you all want me to beat up Everett? 🥺
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😁😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!!! 😊❤️❤️
Lol yeah… quite swamped… 😅 I will definitely tag you when I’m open!! 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Huh, weird. The tag box underneath the message one doesn’t do anything.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Test
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Weird. I’ll have to look into it—I really don’t know if it’s a great option or not, but I remembered it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I do also know that if you create a website on Blogger or Wix, something like that, I think there’s an option to create a forum. I’ve never tried it before, but I could look into it if y’all would prefer that to a closed chat.
It would still technically be open to people on the internet, but the link would have to be shared for them to acces…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay! 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
His face turned out kinda wonky because the angle I was going for was hard.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here is the picture of Rax… I’ma just share it before I overthink it too much and change it again.
I hope you like it…………

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s because you don’t know his full story.
I know his life, and I know that it was the completion of his character arc.
Well, okay, maybe. 😝
technically I should make you wait for tomorrow…….. but I am feeling rather nice today………
*gasps* A bonus section?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
That’s crazy. Colorado is kind of notorious for that, I thought, but I’ve never been to your state before.
I don’t kill characters without a reason. I don’t even kill them. My badguys do.
Ahem—I don’t see much of a reason for Conrad’s death. Aaron and Adrian can be explained, I guess, but there’s still lots of other people yo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! @liberty beat me! XD
yesterday it was 80 degrees.
Today it’s 5 and snowing.
That’s rather strange . . . 🤔 Sounds like Colorado, but I don’t even think it’s that extreme there. Today we have a high of nearly 80.
He died in the beginning of book 2. Hybridelore almost killed me for it.
(it was a rather brutal scene………
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah contacting someone who used to be affiliated with KP might be a good idea. Idk how busy Josiah is, but it’d be great just to know that the site will keep running.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*squeals with delight over a new treasure*
Erich and his wife Helene are such a sweet couple, and Erich has the makings of a strong leader.
*dances around the room*
I am SO stealing that name from you!!!!!!! I have a Helen in my story…but I never thought of spelling it like that! It fits my character so much more to add an…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool!!! I really liked the idea of a Daniel twist. Plus, it gives me Narnia fkashbacks with Shasta in the desert. That just makes me happy. 😊
Yes! I was reminded of Shasta as well!
But why do you like him over Rolf’s other friends??! (I mean, I like him best, but I know his entire story. You just saw a tiny bit of i…
- Load More
