@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
[…] and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.
I did… it just faded into oblivion…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years ago
howdy! i may be less active in the following weeks, kinda until the 30th…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
you’re welcome!! I’d love to see more art of it!
😊😊
Ooooooooooo okay! I don’t have too many finished pics right now lol, but I shall be more than happy to share them when they’re done 💜💜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks! 😄😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
The same one lol… in my novel, The Purple Eyed, there five sections. Each one has a different set of characters and a different-ish storyline, but collectively they add to a bigger picture… if that makes sense… 😅😁
also I love your shading.
Thank you!! 😊😊
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
Her companion, a dainty, girlish figure, childlike and pathetic in its look of fatigue and of sorrow, had said nothing as yet, but her eyes, large, brown, and full of tears, looked up from the fire and sought those of Sir Andrew Ffoulkes, who had drawn near to the hearth and her; then, as they met his, which were fixed with unconcealed admiration…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
(…and wowzy I did not expect it to actually load/post, with how big the file of this pic was…)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@anyone
heehee, some more characters from my novel TPE… 😁😁❤️ left to right: Lynx, Cameron, Jara, Kiran, Rei, Rachel, Ritta, and Roan…

(…i may or may not go back later and give them actual hands idk lol…)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah, yeah, that should work, I think… roughly two weeks from when you posted the description.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BWAHAHA
-
Happy birthday! 😄 Time for your birthday spanking! lol
-
*runs*
-
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉 I know I’m a day late, but I was gone all day yesterday. You’re 15 now, right?
-
THANK YOUUUUU!
Yep I’m 15!-
Cool! Do you have your learner’s permit yet? And how’s Eloy?
-
Yeah, you get it when you turn 14 and 1/2 in Montana, and when you turn 15 you can get your license, so I can get it like next week!!!! YAYYY
I haven’t actually been writing much since I took a break from KP…so Eloy is the same as when I left XDXD
-
Your license!!! Cooool! I can only get my permit, and I haven’t actually started learning yet. I’m kind of nervous.😅
Stay safe and untraumatized Eloy! *hands him a blanket and some cookies* He’s probably watching the countdown till your return with increasing dread, lol. How’s school going? Is public school fun? I’ve heard horrible things about…[Read more] -
You got it girlie, driving’s actually really fun! (it’s scary at first, but it gets easier every time! you got it <3)
Don't worry, he's okay, hahaha!
Public school isn't bad! I go to a really small school so it's pretty chill, there's 12 kids in my class. A lot of people are also Christian so it's fun! I'm slowly starting to make friends and God…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator Ah ok 👍Â thanks.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hey, I have a question….
The girl shook her head vigorously, knocking several leaves out of her shoulder length red blonde curls.
I’m kinda confused about the color of her hair here…is it red or blonde or reddish blonde….?
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Oh yes, I’ve heard you mention those!! Now I’m gonna have to check those out. 😉 They sound really fun!
Yeah, I thought it’d be something fun to experiment with and see if it’s something I want to spend more time on. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awesome!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Alrighty!! 😄
- Load More
