@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Finally finished reading this, and boy I love it!! Very cute and funny!! 💛💛
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years ago
I will eventually make a new topic for my novel, and actually share stuff…. but idk when. just eventually.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
I won’t be available from the 11th at 6 pm to the 12th at 6 pm—but other than that, I’m totes down to break the record too!! 😁😄😈
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Glad I could help!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Oh yes, isn’t plot just the best? 🙄
(I’d rather spend time developing the characters, tbh XD)
Found these prompts online: (might help jog some ideas)
Divert from the norm and craft a story revolving around an underwater spy mission involving the legendary sea-monster, the Kraken.
Craft a story where an underwater archaeologist tur…
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I might be able to participate again…. 👀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I mean, I don’t think so, maybe. “Whaazzaap” is common greeting that my uncle uses. Therefore…
Google the “Whazzzzzap” Budweiser commercial. I really only know about it from Ant Man lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Yes, I am in CC! I think @whaley is too. This is only my second semester (I joined halfway through last year.) but I’m in Challenge 3 and I really like this year so far. Not sure if I am going to continue to Challenge 4 tho (my family may be moving and is looking at some other coops in that area) but I will p…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
just copy/paste the text into the post box
AHH, I meant the text you want to quote by the way… :/
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Indie or Folk, or just smash them together, then I will be happy!
Awesome!
Either that or Sarcasm.
Lolol 😂
Loving You, by Jacob Zachary, who is my friend (PLZ CHECK HIM OUT)
Oh cool! I’ll definetly check him out!! 😀
________________________
Also, to do the quoting that Ellette is trying to explain, just copy/paste the text into t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hey, nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore / Hybrid, a homeschooled junior (in high school), violinist, and I write science fiction-ish YA. (Sometimes it leans toward fantasy or dystopian.)
I LOVE the Chronicles of Narnia. So good. Have you read the Wingfeather Saga yet?
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD, or do you just like to a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Heh, heh, hehhh 😈 (and because i just discovered there was a villain emoji…) 🦹♀️
I draw the most inspiration for Jacob Zachary, AJR, and Josiah Queen.
Ok cool!! I haven’t heard of the other two, but I listen to Josiah Queen sometimes. My favorites of his are Garden in Manhattan and The Prodigal.
That one character tha…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @my-brain-has-forgotten-everyone-i-wanted-to-tag-loll @anyone-interested
A new story idea!! If any of y’all remember me introducing the characters of Audrey and Clayton in the Character Castle or elsewhere, this is their story, just totally revamped a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Wyoh likes me. My intro posted first try 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl! (Whew, it’s feels like it’s been forever since I’ve done that XD)
I don’t know what else to say sooo… straight into the questions!!!
1. What’s your favorite fantasy that you’ve read? (Could be a series or…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Don’t worry about it! I’ve been busy, so there’s no rush.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, go ahead! Do you want me to write out something more coherent or shorter than the last one? 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint heeheehee! 😜😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Lets see if this will post even though KP is being weird rn…@raxforgeHey there!! Greetings from the land of Burne!I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist and animator, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred of my own. I enjoy researching countries and cultures, and I have an unquenchable passion for lan…[Read more]
- Load More
