@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I would say Christian Fantasy YA. The classification system nowadays is not really about content and mostly about the age of the protagonist, as MANY YA books now have graphic violence, extreme language, and sexual content but are still classified as YA because the main character is a teen or young adult. Some libraries also have…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@anyone
We’re in a tornado watch/warning right now… the sirens haven’t gone off but we’re still in the warning area. Please pray for us… 🌪️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds good! Yes, I think I get what you’re saying about Divine Election, but I don’t really know how it would change evangelism for me. Either way, God wants us to share Him with others. Ultimately, He knows who is going to accept that gift or not, but that doesn’t change the way we should approach it, right?
I’m also pretty…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Totally gotcha. Sometimes it’s just good to get all your thoughts on a scene down, even if they don’t all end up in the final draft.
Sure. Hopefully you got what I meant, since this is kind of a controversial topic in Christian writing circles. In the end, it’s really up to the author who knows what’s best for their story h…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*phew*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
OKAY. Finally. After many ages, I am finished. why did that TAKE ME FOREVER
oh hey is that a wrinkle? am I an old woman now? lolI think it was kinda cool!
Oh, well thanks! 😄
Lol that was a very amusing reaction
Lolol 😁
Oh, the swish cheese days lol 😂
@rae @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcellus — the edge of Everstrand | with Ben G…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow.
Crickets.
I thought the speech was pretty good myself……………
Lol, it was good! I’m trying to figure out what to respond with…. Sorry I am so slow right now. I think the rain out here is getting to my head lol.
I’m almost done with my rp…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Awww! Really sweet scene. So… could I get some more backstory here? 😅 Aaron died because he was a Christian and didn’t give into the government, but the reason everyone else is still alive is because the gov doesn’t know they’re believers? And if Noah was tortured once for his faith, how did he escape?
I know this kind of thin…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge
Whoops… it took me way too long to write this…
Marcellus is somewhere between fifteen and eighteen… I wanted him to be eighteen, but tbh, I haven’t fully decided yet.
Marcellus — near the edges of Elderstrand (With Julian, Leon, Ben, Baron, and Flare)
“Afraid not. we’ve been trying to find someone who w…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge
Marcellus — near the edges of ElderstrandMarcellus crept along a wall, his feet moving silently. He realized he’d reached a dead end, so he turned around and started back.
The sky was dark. He didn’t like being out so late. Not unless he was out with family… or his friends. Hey but the stars were pretty.…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
Yes! That sounds like a good idea!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m thinking about sending in the NPCs sometime soon. In particular, for the two groups in Elderstrand, I think a good time to do that will be coming up.
Okay sounds goodie.
Lastly, @grcr, I know you aren’t part of a group yet. I imagine that any group would be happy to let your character meet up. Otherwise, if you want some NPCs to hel…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I would love a link to the doc! And also, I don’t care. We can probably reach the city with just one more RP, so feel free to add them in whenever.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes… very sad… 🥺
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DOÂ NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohhhh, I am totally doing this for my newest MCs!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Any character! 😊
-
hybridlore and
freedom are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @rae @mineralizedwritings
anyone wanna do a small challenge? 👀
(you don’t have to do all of them: do as many as you want✨)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Leon Art💜

(and before y’all ask if the only digital art I’ve made for my books so far is sad: the answer is yes🙂↕️)
this one turned out so good tho😭😭😭
- Load More
