@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just trying to get to each plot points and am planning to cut stuff later if I have to.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OK I’M FINALLY GOING TO SIT DOWN AND ACTUALLY WRITE A RP!
I don’t know where we left off with our charries and I haven’t written from Lukas’s POV or even the WIP he’s in for AGES, so let’s just see how this goes. 🤣
Lukas
“Is this normal?”
Everton shot Lukas a raised eyebrow look. “Is what normal?”
“Me bei…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I finally caught up on some leftover snowballs and now have 12 in reserve… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to work on my current WIP that has been chugging along slowly (a NA contemporary romance). I’m dying to start brainstorming a middle-grade project, but I’m not allowing myself to write anything else until I finish the first draft of my current WIP. 😂 (Which should have been finished in November, but life happened; I couldn’t finish…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Tagging some more folks who I believe signed up! @ellette-giselle @liberty @theshadow @savannah_grace2009 @anyoneelsethatmybrainisstrugglingtoremember
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
In my defense, it looks more like a snowball on the computer. 😅 But yeah, I was too lazy to scroll through them all and I saw a round, light object… 🤪
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
….
owwww
I have been hit by four disco balls
….
or maybe they’re sparkly snowballs
🤨
….
I’ll start writing later. 🥱
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I always thought of him as our older brother, but somehow it never clicked until you said that! lol. I was kinda like, “I’m pretty sure I’m the only person who thinks this way, and I’m not sure if it’s right…..”
I was the same way!!!
Wow, I love the picture you have just painted in my mind!
That actually makes me so happy that I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
like the oldest is usually more protected and stuff but also has more strict rules
Honestly yeah…hahaha
and that is like the most amazing illustration I’ve heard in forever, like how did I never notice that verse???
that’s so beautiful!!
Aw yessss Jesus is so cool!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No worries about not being super active! 🤗 I haven’t really been either, lol.
Welp, it seems like everyone has answered your question, and I’m participating in CWW too!!! It will be my first time and I’m so excited. I’ll probably be Esther C. or Esther Carter on there. Idk yet.
I can’t waittt!!! 😆
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*muffled talking with snow in my mouth* Okay, okay. I have to work on Dale now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley I love it💜😭
I love how you’re weaving faith into it: it makes the fanfic even more special and beautiful.
(and I may or may not have teared up when she was thinking about her lost faith…it reminded me of Leon and things I felt in 2024 and it was just so special to me🥹<3)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I knowww!
I kind of already knew He was technically our brother, but part of me wasn’t sure if He wanted us to consider Him as an older brother…idk, I wasn’t sure if it was respectful or not.
And then one day I found that verse in Hebrews and I was like
WHAAAAAA?!?!?
And everything made sense lol!
Like Jesus loves us so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like being the oldest? Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you have mental health issues and then struggle for the rest of your life but I mean you published a book so clearly you’re proving them wrong
in fact most of the people I know who have…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol! 😂
@koshka @whaley @godlyfantasy12 I should be on there also as hybridlore, but we shall see on Monday. 🤷♀️
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
NOO shoot this is Whaley now, ignore the little sister
🤣🤣🤣
but MAYBE I wanna know about the chicken and Marcel’s girlfriend XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yayyy a purple heart!!!
(purple’s my favorite color lol!)
Awww I’m always here for you <3
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
- Load More
