@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m replying days late…🤦♀️
Naw, you’re good. 🙂 (I still have to write the next RP for the Character Castle! 😬 I kept forgetting. 😣 I’ll try my best to get it written tomorrow. 😀)
Awww, thanks!!! They’re a lot of fun…XP
Yw!! 😊
Haha, yep!!! There he is!!! 😉 (Aww, I’m so glad you think so!!! ❤️ He’s one of my favs 😜)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m curious to know what happens with Asher and Ev’s relationship! (Asher’s betrayal is my favorite arc in your book)
Yes, me too! Lol. The conflict definitely doesn’t end in book one. (Let’s just say that maybe Asher was partially lying about his motives for turning them in… 😏)
I like it! I think the pacing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! *evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith, I love Ridge and Anika!! 😍 They’re my favorites of your charries! They sound so cute together!!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @loopylin
Like always, y’all’s charries are ✨amazing✨!! 😉 😄
Imma post my charries soon!! (Soon, as in later this evening or tomorrow. …
-
Esther started the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @acancello @joy-calle @gracie-j
Ok y’all… I have a very hypothetical idea to maybe start a blog. So I have some questions. (Again, this is a hypothetical idea…)
Do you have any tips on how to start a blog? What website builder do you recommend? What do you write in your posts? How often do you post? How much ef…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣 Hilarious!
I second @gwyndalf-the-wise ’s questions: What happens if you’re both authors at the same time??? 🤔🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol 😂 That’s hilarious!
I used Google Docs, so I’m not sure if it’d be able to read it to me, but if it could, I’d love to see it try to pronounce some things. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, please share!! I’d love to hear more about them! 😄
(And I’d love to talk about my charries too… 😏😁)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks =)
Yw!!
XD I’ve done that before too. Like a character was wearing a hat but they were running and it was windy and somehow it magically manages to stay on their head the entire time…
😂 Lol
I’ll be honest I was laughing so hard when I was reading those because the mental image of Ev trying to do all those things in handc…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣 I love that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @power @keilah-h @awsumfaith
Y’all’s artwork looks amazing!! 🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This paragraph had a lot of they do this than that. I would try to replace some of it with descriptions of them doing this, like idk maybe Ev’s shoes slide in the gravel as he makes his way down? Maybe the cave was dark, and they come out into the moonlight? I wasn’t able to envision the kinda “vibe” of the setting…
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @anyone-else
Could some of y’all read this chapter to see if it’s realistic and paced well. I know it’s only the second draft, but I’d like to get some feedback specifically on this chapter.
Ev couldn’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve been thinking about writing an article as well. I don’t know what topic you could do, but I’ve been told that it’s a good idea to do something that you’re passionate about and that you know well.
I asked @kathleenramm about writing an article a little while ago. She should be able to give you some pointers. I know that [Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
LOL! I love those!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome back, @seekjustice!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
So cool that you’re a dog trainer! I love dogs!! 🥰
Ahhh!! You have Aussies!! That’s one of my favorite dog breeds! (The other is Siberian huskies. I have one so… I’m biased. 😁)
Also really awesome that you…[Read more]
- Load More
