@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Ooh cool, did you draw your profile pic?
Wow, they look awesome! Your style is really cool. 😉
Oh totally! Never heard lindsey, but I love NF! I don’t listen to some of his music because it’s simply to sad, but I love both Running and Happy. I’ve been listening to Running all the time since it came out. I perso…
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi! Nice to meet you!
Thanks! Ooh cool, did you draw your profile pic?
1. Hmm, I struggle with adding themes. I think probably family, doing/figuring out what’s right (I’m not sure if there is a word for that, maybe morality), and trust/faith?
2. I guess! I think they’re cool from a distance lol. Tho one time we saw one…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol, yeah, I spell things weird on purpose sometimes… XD
It’s fun isn’t it? Lol
Yeah, some of my friends are not allowed to read them too, which I understand. The only good one is the first one, and the prequel (which the movie is about to come out for) is super dark and depressing. What are your favorite books/serieses? (Lol, spell c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, cool! Yeah, we move a lot. Hopefully our next will be our last for a while.
I know! He is 🥰
Thanks for tagging, by the way!
See you around!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
1. You copy the text you want to reply to (press control or command key, and while you’re holding it down type c)
2. Scroll down to the type a comment section.
3. On said type a comment section, there will be a bar that does things like: bolded text, italicized text, strikethrough, etc. Once you find it, you should see a quotation mark button betw… -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you, @gwyndalf-the-wise!
Awesome! You’ll have to tag me if you post any of your writing.
Thanks so much! I’ll try it and see if it works.
(@awsumfaith, sorry, I forgot to tag you. Scroll up and you’ll see my response to your questions.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you AwsumFaith! (Had to double check I spelled that right, lol)
Your profile pic … 😊 It’s perfect. Ok, questions –
1. Umm…. some kind of chips. I can’t decide right now lol.
2. I have too many favorites 🤣. The Hunger Games, Lunar Chronicles, and Brandon Sanderson’s Skyward are some of them.
3. Computer.
4. Hmm, for that one…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@Solfyre
Of course! And I’m super excited to read more! Please tag me 😆
Yes exactly! I have tons of ideas, but it’s hard to narrow it down. And I also have trouble focusing, lol. How do you reply to part of a message? I’ve seen it done, but I have no clue how to do it xD
Awesome that you shoot a bow! And I’m moving this summer! My family is…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you, Solfyre! Thanks!
I kind of stalked you guys before joining, so I actually read your WIP. It’s amazing! I kept coming back to see if you added to it.😆
Now for the questions:
Hmm, I don’t have a WIP currently, but I’m trying to come up with an idea so I can start. I’m sort of new at writing (I used to, and then I stopped) so…[Read more]
-
hybridlore started the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled teen girl and writer. I LOVE reading and I mostly write science fiction/fantasy/dystopian/whatever idea pops into my head. I’m about to be a sophomore in high school and I love God, art and drawing, and playing my violin 😊. I’m excited to meet all of you and I would love to beta read/give feedback on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHH!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰
Love the aesthetic too!!! 😆
(Also, he and his family have the same last name as Ami’s fam…
…Are they long lost relatives from a different dimension??? 😱😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Underwater Fantasy Races and Creatures! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I can’t think of any in particular right now besides those that Solfyre mentioned, but if I come up with any, I’ll let ya know!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yay!!!
*eagerly waits while chomping down on some popcorn and warm chocolate chip cookies*
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sooo….
I maybe totally forgot about this. 🤦🏻♀️😂
I might get to it later in the month. I’m not sure. 🤷🏻♀️ I guess we’ll just have to see. Sorry. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
I’ll let Whaley go next in our group if she wants. We could just stop it there though and go on to the next day. I don’t really care either way.
@freedom
uh oh…I have a feeling something bad might happen 😅
Maybe… lol XD
When Ev is mad at someone, he tends to be passive aggressive, so sometim…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
M’kay. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and just so I can figure out what to do with Ev, will Clint end up asking Ami to the dance?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ami
“I wonder if any of our other friends have been asked to the dance yet,” Eva said with a grin.
Ami smiled. She wondered who she’d be asked by. She knew Ev would probably ask her, and in all honesty, she kind of hoped Clint would… but Ev didn’t know any other girls… or did he? Maybe he’d ask someone total…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That works for me!
Hehehe… 😏 I was hoping you’d RP for Clint/Sam/Bruce. I loved reading that!! 😂
@y’all
I’ll write the RPs later this afternoon.
- Load More
