@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s a great question! And the answer differs with every author. Everybody develops their characters differently. There is no certain blueprint and if you follow it you’ll get a perfectly developed character. In my experience, I’ve developed my characters the most in three ways:
1. Character questionnaires. Even those these won’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @smiley @sarafini @euodia-vision @whalekeeper
Alright! Here are my charries’ schedules!
Fynn
Algebra I
English
PE (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial arts (elective)
Lukas
Algebra I
English
Art (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi Keilah!! Nice to meet you 😁
Um, kind of a long story 😅 It’s an old username I use for a lot of stuff. But me and my brothers and sisters were all making accounts for a game, and my dad has always used “Hybrid” for stuff after an autogenerated user. And so, we were like, “Oh, let’s all match!” So yeah xD And Idk where lore came from,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
This is something I definitely need a lot of help with too! I usually start with worlds and then do characters xD so Ig we’re kind of opposites. I would say – from what I’ve read – that personality quizzes and stuff can help you figure out how your character generally reacts to stuff, and then you can expand on that.
And define the…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh that’s awesome!! I love piano 😄
Cool!! Right now, I’m slowly learning “Lost in the Woods” from Frozen II on the piano. I think I’ll have it down by the end of the summer. 😀
Ahh you read the kid ones too!! I read those a few years ago and then again recently. They’re so good!! You should totally read the adult ones!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh that’s awesome!! I love piano 😄
Ahh you read the kid ones too!! I read those a few years ago and then again recently. They’re so good!! You should totally read the adult ones!!
And yeah!! They’re all amazing authors — if you’re going to read their stuff, start with skyward by Brandon Sanderson and fawkes by nadine brandes. 😉 Ted…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
1. Two years in September! Hbu?
Awesome!! I started playing at the beginning of the school year. I learned pretty quickly though, because I’ve played piano for about eight years, so I could already read music. Not to say that violin isn’t easy. It’s difficult, but I like it. 😉
2. Haha, yes I could name thirty😂 the hunger games, lunar…
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @folith-feolin @godlyfantasy12
Thanks y’all for the help!!
I almost forgot, but one charrie is going to have a negative arc, so I guess that could be what Godly called, like, becoming numb or dying spiritually/emotionally.
And I think another charrie is going to receive a life threatening injury and it’s going to affect Ami a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic This Summer! Collaborative Group Anyone? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
This sounds like such a cool idea!!
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to participate, but we’ll see! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Vaguely xD The one who rescues him from an almost fight I think?? Awesome! you’ll have to tag me if you post about it
Thanks!! 😄
Nice to meet you Esther!! Thanks 😊
Yess, another violin player ! xD
1. Two years in September! Hbu?
2. Haha, yes I could name thirty😂 the hunger games, lunar chronicles,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@solfyre Yep, that’s me!! 😁
Yes you should!! And yay!! Can’t wait xD
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Idk who to tag so… here we go!
I have a question concerning my trilogy. This is also concerning plot twists/character deaths, so read at your own risk!!
*ahem*
Alrighty. Now for the actually problem.
In my whole trilogy, only one important character dies…
I feel like I need more characters to die.
😅
Now I know that sounds like I may be try…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic so I'm publishing a novelette… in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
*gasp*
You’re publishing a novella???
CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🥳
I definitely have to check it out!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
I have arrived! *swooshes cape*
Welcome to Kingdom Pen @hybridlore!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
(Whew, that was a lot. 😮💨😂)
So cool that you play the violin too!! I suppose that brings me to the questions!
1. How long have you played violin?
2. W…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi!! *waves, then hugs back*
You’re welcome! 😄 It was awesome!! You’re a really good writer and I’m super excited to read whatever you write next!
😅 And 180+ pages is amazing!! Congratulations!! 🎉
Thanks!! 😆
-
hybridlore and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@solfyre
Me too!! 😅 I don’t usually plan chapters out either! I just start with a idea 😂 Maybe that’s why I struggle so much after that
Yeah!! Definitely 😁
Oh lol! Yeah, they are pretty good, until the most recent ones at least. But I just remembered them because each book ends with a cliffhanger.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini
Hi! (Ok if I just jump in here?)This sounds really fun!! I would love to try it! 😁
Please tag me if you start one!! 😉
- Load More
