@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah, gotcha 😅 Yeah me either!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Can’t we all? 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I shot Logan a dirty look, was he really going to show two girls to their rooms?!
Oh my goodness, Falon is hilarious 😅
Anika
“Fine, have fun,” Falon said, picking up her bag and heading outside.
Anika folded the paper and stuck it back in her bag. “Sure, I guess,” she said, glancing at Freya. “We can drop our stuff…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok!!! sounds good!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh cool!! 😉 For some reason when I signed up, the first try didn’t work -I retried on the third day and they got back to me really fast, so if it’s taking a while maybe resubmit? Don’t know if that happened to anyone else, but just wanted to let you know 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok sounds good!!! Ig I can redo that scene now 😅
“I would room with Klayden, but . . . Well, he’s not exactly family.”
Anika fished a paper out of her bag and re-checked the writing. “I think you’re with me.” -
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!! 😆 I have procreate!
Maybe I’ll have to try making one, you just made a new layer and reduced the transparency right? Did you have to draw around the top layer to get the silhouette?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Woww those look awesome!!! How’d you do that?? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision @sarafini
Yayy!!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“I would room with Klayden, but . . . Well, he’s not exactly family.”
*Ummm should we have assigned rooms @smiley?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks!! 😁 I’ll definitely have to try all this with my writing
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h
Oops 😬 didn’t really think this through, I’m going to Tennessee this weekend but maybe I can still do it ? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“I’m Freya, from Yurbril’s Canopy. What’s your name?”
“I’m Anika. Nice to meet you,” she said, glancing at the others next to the cat. “Are all of you here for the wedding?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@solfyre
Oops, gotcha!! 😅 Well ttyl!! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Ok, I just went with third person . . . lol don’t really know why it sounded better 😅
Anika
She stepped into the entrance and stood frozen –the hotel was by far, the biggest building she’d ever seen, and nicer than anything she could’ve imagined. Everything was so bright . . . and tall . . . and clean . .…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m back!! 😁
Does anyone care if I use first person? Or would it be easier to use third??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHH it happened again 🤦♀️
Sorry in advance for all the times I’m going to spam you with my tags before my screen loads 🤣🤣
 I just started a new fantasy world with my brother (who should be starting here in KP shortly!!!🎉🎉🎉) and we’re hoping to make it a trilogy.
That’s awesome!!! 😉 And the story sounds really interesting!! Can…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHAT??? You chose FALON?
That’s a surprise!
Jk, jk, we love her 😅
I’ll probably have to hop onto my laptop for this, so I’ll join in a few minutes!!
Anyone else wanna go?? 😁
- Load More
