@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, Riker and Iris!!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I missed the other one.
I love Luna and Pax!! 🥰
I loved that!! (The one with Buckelene. I missed that one too. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Action scenes are really hard to write well, but you did a great job!!
Tysm!! 😊
Aww, what a sweet scene!! ❤️
I love that!! It’s so cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love your new signature 😁 That part in the movie is so funny 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
xD
@anyone
I’ll be sprinting at :50 if anyone wants to join! Maybe not exactly a sprint, I guess we’ll see 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww Ami and Ev!! That’s soooo cute 😍😍😍😍
Ahh, I know!! They’re adorable!! 🥰🥰
XD XD Classic Ev, not afraid to say what he thinks 🤣😍🤭
Oh yes, for sure. 🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thx!! It was so much fun to write! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
I loved that poem!!
I’ll have to do an interview with my charries soon… 😏 (Kinda scared to know what they’re going to say 😬😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love how they still have their same habits that they had when they were little kids. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles
Here’s what I did for day one!
Day 1: Meet Cute
The shrill school bell sounded and the children hopped out of their seats, bursting into a chorus of giggles and chatter.
“Wait a moment, everyone!” The teacher said, holdi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Girl, those aesthetics look so good!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
For sure 😉 😁
Ikr? ❤️😂
Thank ya!!
Definitely. 😉 The story without Ev would be a lot less humorous, ngl. 😂
(Not that my other charries aren’t funny, but Ev is definitely a comic relief character. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!!
Yep, there it is!! Awesome!
Can’t wait to see them!!
(LOL I just realized how horrifying that last sentence sounds when it really isn’t)
😂 For real
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Umm… idk if my other post posted… let’s try this again
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @keilah-h @acancello @anyone-else!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof off. 😜
– – – – – – – – – –
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlfantasy12 @starshiness @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @awsumfaith @anyone-else!!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof around. 😜
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his eyes close and fell right to sleep. A few hours later, he w…
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Sooo… I know life may be busy right now and you have other boards to make, but do you know when mine will be done?
(There’s no rush at all, tho. Take as much time as you need. 😊 I was just curious. 🙂 )
- Load More
