@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh cool!! Definitely tag me if you end up posting some of this!!
Also thank you for not making KING an acronym 😅👏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley Oh gotcha xD Well, good job anyway!! 😭😭
It’s kind of funny, one of my friends has an aunt who worked with the props for Wandavision, so all the decorations and stuff I think was her 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭
Also am I the only one who feels like they don’t do sad scenes justice, I tried really hard, but I feel like I don’t show the pain enough
Tbh it’s really, really hard to show this kind of grief in writing, so I wouldn’t worry about it 😅 I don’t know if I could do it accurately, either.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha I wouldn’t worry about it unless you want that to be a plot twist, but it’s not like you’ll be publishing those references, so… xD
Also that’s really funny, that they ended up being so similar 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, this sounds so cool!!! I love it! Where did you come up with the idea?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc!!!!
Min, you love Reuben (of course I already knew that very well 😂)
XD
(I still REALLY wanna write it someday…but I must stay focused on my main WIP right now, lol!)
Ikr… xD I totally get that 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad I could help!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love Reuben!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow, I didn’t really think about foils, but that sounds perfect 😅 So maybe one of her family members… Oh I might pair yours and @smiley‘s ideas xD What about her brother’s girlfriend? Idk if it should be someone she’s with a lot, but that might work…
It will challenge her thinking.
Oh good… she needs that… 😏
XD
While she may…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok, so you said that you don’t want the story to be too depressing, but you still want the readers to feel the MCs emotions. Well, a way to do that is have at least one character who foils the MC. One that has great faith in God after going through something difficult. So that character has joy in their life despite their p…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, ok! Thanks!! Maybe I’ll check it out 😁
Yeah, that’s true! I was thinking about switching points of view, but not completely sure about it yet, I don’t really know how I would write theirs.
Yeah xD I was thinking one was an older teen, and then one is a few years younger than her, so she’s a middle child
Ooohhhh… I like that!!…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Tysm girl!!! They fit the story so well!!! I’ll have to find some pictures of them so I can add them to her moodboard 😉😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aughh no I haven’t, but I probably should lol
Oh ok! Yeah, so maybe like sideplots? I’ll probably have some scenes with her friends, family, maybe school (that’d be harder to write xD I’m homeschooled), but if you have any ideas for others I’d love to hear them!!
Yep!! Two brothers, was my plan, but I’m not set on that, I can always add…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooohhh… the more I hear about this the better it sounds 😅😆 Really cool theme idea, I don’t know if I’ve ever read anything like it! (Which is a good thing, it’s hard to come up with new theme ideas xD)
And yess, that’s really cool 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s ok!! Thanks!!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh, I love it!!! I can’t wait to read their book 😅😄
- Load More
