@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Yeah, I totally get it! I’ll probably be a lot busier, too, once school starts.
I’ll miss you, though! I hope we’ll still get to chat 😉❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahh!! How did I totally forget to comment on this topic?!
*ahem*
Anyway, I’ll probably get to it after I get home from vacay. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Awesome username by the way. 😉 I love it.
Oooh! I write dystopian too! (But I also have ideas for stories in like every other genre. XD)
I don’t know what else to say soooo, que…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I totally understand! I probably won’t be super active either once school gets in full swing next month. I’ll miss ya, but I look forward to when you are active!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmm, let’s see, I think the story that I’m working on now (I have no idea for a title xD) probably came from some kind of question, a random thought about the plot, but I also have read a couple books like it so it could have come from that too.
Awesome!!
Ummm, I get inspired listening to songs, talking with my family (sometimes we say…
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hey everyone!! I’ll be o…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Some people are not able to post in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh I know!! That’s why I noticed it… so weird! I’m glad you’re not completely blocked tho 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Some people are not able to post in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @kathleen @smiley
I think it’s doing the same thing for Miley now 🤔😒
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
32?!?!
This is the writer’s equivalent of HOMEWORK
XXD
Lol, I would just skip it all 😅🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep! Pick a character 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
If anyone else wants to start, go for it! I don’t know when I’ll get to it for sure, but probably in a little bit. Can’t decide what character to use 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore started the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @kyronthearcanin (you wanna join?) @anyone-else-interested!
Ok, here it is! All of our characters are traveling through space, on a state-of-the-art, brand new spaceship! Of course, this is science fiction, so it’s full of cool equipment and basically any awesome technology you can…[Read more]
-
hybridlore and
snickerdoodle are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I’ll tag some people to say hi 😉
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @lydibug @keilah-h @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @everyone-else!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Some people are not able to post in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh that was showing for me too!!! Hopefully it gets fixed soon 🤔 I wonder if they’re able to post at all..
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Some people are not able to post in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh that was showing for me too!!! Hopefully it gets fixed soon 🤔 I wonder if they’re able to post at all..
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh!!!! Love this idea!!!
Hmm, let’s see, I think the story that I’m working on now (I have no idea for a title xD) probably came from some kind of question, a random thought about the plot, but I also have read a couple books like it so it could have come from that too.
Ummm, I get inspired listening to songs, talking with my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Some people are not able to post in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes posting on KP acts a little funky. 🤷🏻♀️ It should fix itself soon, if it hasn’t already.
- Load More

Have fun!!!!
That’s ok, have fun!