@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@everyone-I-met-today
I have to go to bed now… I enjoyed meeting all of you! Bye everyone!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
lol
yeah… I’d take that once-in-a-lifetime dragon, because there are tons of horses. The only holdback is if the dragon would seek to devour me… because then, like…
heh heh… 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Actually, on the lost in the woods question, I’d probably wood stress and a have a heart attack. 😐
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!!
I guess we could say its pretty realistic… no one has any powers or anything, and the closest they come to powers are their very fancy/powerful uniforms…
Lol, yes!! I need a cloak too! My siblings and I alway try to make medieval clothes but we have never succeeded. We enjoy RPing outside and pretending to be…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi there!!
Lol… Umm…. a very strange question… I guess …*looks up*… brown according to what I’m seeing (Charles Dickens)
I would undoubtedly own a dragon. 😀
YESSSSS!!! Pineapple BELONGS on pizza! FOREVER!! XD
Unfortunately, I do not like jellybeans… I’m not too big on gummies and the such… I used to love them though.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I take it you’ve read Narnia? If so, who was your favorite character?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!!
I don’t really have a favorite beverage… My family doesn’t really drink soda, but I do really like juice, lol.
I love potato chips.
No, hot dogs are not sandwiches. They’re their own category lol. 🙂
heh heh
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry guys, my internet is slow… And I over think things…. heh heh
Hi!!
I’m not fully sure what an arc is… to be honest… heh heh…
I really don’t know…. 🙂
Do you prefer happily ever-afters, sad endings, or bittersweet endings?
I love sad endings and bittersweet ones.. heh heh..
I love spaghetti…
I would…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, awesome! I love Narnia!! 😁 Haven’t read the rest of those, but I know of some of them… Yeah, me too XD It’s really hard to pick.
Cool! What’s the fictional world like? I’m assuming it’s fantasy, xD
Amazing, I LOVE sci Fi!! Fantasy is pretty good at times, too.. have you read KOTLC?
XD Yeah! I was just trying to think of different…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!!
My favorite book series… heh heh, I don’t really have one… I guess the Narnia series. I really love A Tale of Two Cities (by Charles Dickens), Daniel Deronda (by George Elliot), The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (by Anne Brontë)… I have lots…
I like several different authors… 🙂
So, the story I’m currently working on is about a g…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello I am new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, forgot to tag people lol
@highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @smiley @acancello @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @literally-everyone
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello I am new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooled Christian teen girl and writer, I’ve you haven’t already guessed XD
Some newbie questions for you!
Favorite books/series?
What’s your WIP about? (Work in progress, or whatever you’re writing currently.)
Favorite hobbies?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Julia! Nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore, also a homeschooler, Christian teen girl, and writer.. if you haven’t already guessed 😅
Ah, don’t be nervous girl.. everyone’s amazing on here! We’re all just here to hang out and help each other 😊
Some newbie questions for you!
What’s your favorite book series/books/authors?
What’s your WIP…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- started the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi everyone!
My name is Julia. I’m a homeschooler who has been trying to write books since I was 11 or 12. I love fantasy stories that have likable character. I’m nervous… and so excited to be here. 😀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Of course!
@freedomwriter76 @miley
I know!! Hawkeye was pretty good, my sister is obsessed with it 😅 We’ve been wanting to watch TFATWS but haven’t gotten around to it yet.. hopefully soon! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oohh, cool! Chapter 3 was a little confusing but so sweet and sad.. by the way, sorry if I don’t get to responding to all these! I really do enjoy reading all y’all’s fanfics but I feel like I’ve missed a couple lately and I’ve just been a bit busier, lol. Great job on finishing your other one, though!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I’m the one with Fynn in the dorm room. I just haven’t done any RPs for a while. XD
- Load More
