@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi there!
I like it so far. I love the how you wrote it. I thought the part where he put the nightgown in the oven was funny…😄
I’m not fully qualified for editing, but I did have one question….
Is Kydon on his way to give the muffins in the first paragraph of the book? I was a bit confused… at first I thought he was…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m so sorry you’re going through this Min!! I’ll be praying too!! ❤️❤️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
1. People like myself, honestly. My sister pointed this out because Willow is how I am around strangers. But Kydon is how I am around my siblings and good friends at 3 a.m.!
That’s awesome! (Totally understand hanging with friends/siblings late at night. It can be dangerous 🤣) Those characters sound like so much fun!!
2. Janner! F…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi there!! So….
I’m getting rid of all my previous stories and starting over (mainly because I had some starts of my stories typed out on a USB, and then my computer erased everything a few weeks ago). My mom and I are working on the new book, and I’m so excited to share it on here… when I finish the first chapter, anyway.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questions!
1. Who’s your favorite character to write? Why?/What are they like?
2. Who’s your favorite character from either a movie/tv show or book/series?
3. If you c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
No not really, but I’ve heard of both of them before. It sounds like you’d recommend them…?
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
There are a couple things that have helped me in situations like this.
First, try to mentally plot backwards. You don’t have to write stuff out or make an outline, unless you think that will help you more. But start at one point, somewhere in the middle or even the end and work backwards. How did they make it here? What did t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Welcome to kingdom pen!!
I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler, violinist, and science fiction/dystopian writer (most of the time).
Awesome that you’re @highscribeofaetherium‘s sister! My sister joined a while ago but she kind of disappeared from here, lol.
I’ve been writing for almost 5 years. Despite that, I haven’t ever compl…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love all these scenes!!! 😭😭
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
(Sorry this took so long…I just now saw your response to my questions, lol)
Ahh I see… my siblings and I like medieval too… heh heh…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi there!!
I’m Julia, or -GRCR-. I’m an artist and fantasy writer (and a journalist for my fictional newspaper, lol).
Here’s a couple questions:
What do you like to write about?
What comes first: the world or the characters?
I’d love to read some of your projects when you feel comfortable to share them! 😊
See you a…[Read more]
- Load More
