@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Evander
He opened one eye. He hadn’t slept for five minutes.
I’m… I’m burning up…
He stood up and shook the sand off his large body.
I’ll go lay in the shade, and continue resting…
The island’s unfamiliar sounds startled him as he made his way towards the shade. He looked around to make sure he was safe.
When he was comfortab…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok sounds, good.
Heres a question,
cuz’ I’m new to RPing…heh heh:Â Do we wait for everyone to get on, or continue? I don’t mind waiting, its just seeming dead… -
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
How are you guys doing? I don’t think I’ve talked to either of you lately! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes! You got it! *squeaks in pure joy*
The rivers represent stable-minded people.
I’m glad you like it, and I will definitely tag you! 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I get it and I’m not really worried about it, I guess I was just responding to Min’s comment. Tbf, a lot of people do stalk this forum before joining, but Ig in that case it’s usually a teenager/Christian writer who will end up joining anyway.
Either way works, but if you want to leave it open like this, yeah, no one should…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh okay!
@mineralizedwritingsActually, I don’t think so. If Godly added all of us and left the link open to anyone on the internet, THEN anyone could see our emails. But the way it is right now, anyone can see it, anyone can edit it, even without an account, and it doesn’t show your profile.
Idk if you’re wanting us to put our…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohhh, okay! Yeah, that could definitely be really cool if you gave subtle hints about it being the same universe, or to some of the other planets.
Ah XD I guess that makes a lot of sense.
Yep! Yeah, ikr, I’m a hard pantser so I usually have barely any details, if any. Sounds good!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- started the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi there!
I was looking for something to share on here, and my mom said I should share some of my poems… so here is one.
This one, called Clearest Rivers, is one of my favorites that I’ve written. I’d love to know how you all interpret it!
_______________________________
Watch the rivers slowly flow,
While all around us grows,
The clearest…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No problem! It looks really cool! I haven’t read much of Tolkien, and only a few of Brandon Sanderson’s books (I don’t think I read about the Cosmere, is that Mistborn or something else?) but anyway, I really like the worldbuilding here and I’d be interested to hear more! Do you mostly write science fiction?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello
It’s everyone I think!!@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
What do you want us to comment??
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooo… this is getting interesting….
I don’t know why, but Kydon’s thoughts in the last sentence had me laughing.
I don’t have too much to say, but maybe you could combine some of the sentences so that is runs smoother. Like, instead of saying:
- Caleb dropped a box suddenly and it broke open. Bows, arrows, swords, and…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision That’s really weird! 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my word, not seeing everyone’s pfps is really messing with my brain. XD
- Load More

I’ve been doing pretty good! How about you?
I like your profile pic, now that I’ve gotten a chance to see it up close.
That’s good! Yeah, I’ve been pretty good too! My family might be getting a dog pretty soon, so we’ve been sort of preparing for that. Thanks!!
That’s cool! My family has a golden doodle, what kind do you want?
That’s actually the kind of puppy we’re getting! Lol what’s yours’ name?
His name is Sky!
We actually “rescued” him, he was living with a friend of my mom’s who already had too many dogs. His owner, who we didn’t know, died in a car crash.
He came with the name and we didn’t want to change it (my dad kept making silly suggestions)
@keilah-h
Oh awesome!! Aw, that’s sad. I’m glad he was rescued!!
@freedomwriter76
That’s good!!! Oh my goodness, that’s really big 😅 we used to have a lab who was about 100 lbs. I know, I love puppies XXD
Yeah, I bet lol. He sounds like a lot of work.
Great! My grandparents were here celebrating my birthday, so that was really fun!