@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(lol… 😏 )
Evander
“Oh…well, um…”
He looked off again, and then back at Gus.
Why am I so nervous… I’m never nervous…
“I… well, I go by Evander–at least, thats what they call me where I come from anyway.”
He turned his head and shoulders and stared off into the distance for a second.
“….w–what’s your name?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(🧐 I’m not sure why the tag didn’t work… ^^ )
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(are we saying Gus and Evander have come in full contact? If not… well… heh heh)
Evander
Evander’s ears perked up, and he intently looked at the creature in front of him…
He had never seen anything like it before.
Evander let out a slight laugh. “Well… thanks…. I guess…”
He sat down and waved his tail s…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m sooo sorry I’m late…
You’re welcome! ☺️
Evander
His eyes locked onto a small lizard-like creature. He stared at it in amusement, and began walking over to it.
A noise somewhere close made him freeze. Despite being a large tiger, he was scared.
Evander looked around. He didn’t like things s…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey everyone!!
So, I’m taking a drama class for school. And we have a pretty small group, so we’ve decided to write our own script to perform. Well, they found out I was a writer so I was commissioned to write the script!
We already have the plot, characters, and all that jazz figured out. But I need help with the actual writing of the scr…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Evander
Crouching as he moved, Evander slowly took a few steps forward, looking thoroughly around for movements beyond his own.
He looked towards the ocean for a brief second, then blinked at the sky, and took several more steps forward.
He used his sharp sense of hearing—which he rarely used for anything except hunting—to listen for any…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- and
Allison are now friends 3 years ago -
Esther replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @everyone-else
Wow. So I’ve actually been thinking about this a lot lately. (And have even considered writing an article for KP about it. XD) And my opinion is, there is no “right” way to do it. But there are multiple things that will work.
First off, you could just have a Christian MC or side character who’s faith is very evident…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Okay thanks Whaley! And yes number 1 is Rishona.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Aww, those look awesome!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Right, she represents Eve, but is she literally Eve? Is Earth here the same Earth we know, and therefore the story of Adam and Eve is really just a translation of Rishona’s story?
Well I think that Rishona is literally Eve in my story, and Earth is the same earth we know but I think what I was going for is that there’s no Adam a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
“What is magick?” She tested out the foreign world, mulling it over in her mind.
“Ahh, yes, I suppose you wouldn’t know,” he said airily. Rishona bristled at his mocking tone. Her stomach clenched, and she ground her teeth as her jaw hardened defiantly. What was this emotion, she wondered. She had never felt this way before. N…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
I am a crazy person with a crazy love for my crazy characters and my crazy ideas.
-
Feel free to ask me crazy (writing related) questions. lol
-
Alright! Here’s one crazy question… How would be/feel if all the power in the world went out forever?
My book is dystopian and an EMP happens (Electromagnet pulse aka all the power goes out for a long long time or forever. ) I want to know how multiple people would be if it went out, to make my writing seem more real! 🙂-
Lol
Oof… Well, I’d probably worry a little bit, but then I’d adapt and be curious what the cause was. 🙃
I’d definitely feel a bit sad… because I couldn’t communicate with the outside world… (and I must be up-to-date on everything lol)That is a really interesting book idea… tag me if you share it on here!
-
Thanks! I will definitely tag you!
-
You’re welcome!! 😄
-
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- and
KydonAndWillow are now friends 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Oh… It’s working now… thank goodness….
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
- Load More
