@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer @grcr @everyone
Sorry guys, I’m super late! Anything important that I missed that I should know before I make my “family”?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer
Blair
Blair and Isabella walked over to their parents, and the family all moved together to the parlor. Belle sat down.
Blair walked to a window and looked out. He watched as the Baumanns went out and greeted the families that got out of the two other carriages.
Isabella smiled and walked to her…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah go ahead. 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wonderful! I’m so excited to meet your characters! 😆
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I have thought about what you said about the problems with Ottoline’s character, and have decided on a few new things about her history. I was thinking that instead of just the “laboratory”, that they take the Paynes to a work camp to build tools and new technology. Then if they become sick, or get out of line, then the Pythonos…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Just a heads-up, I will be inactive October 1st-3rd. Any characters I may have in a RP at that time can be removed for the while… I will be back and continue RPing on the 4th, though. 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Your characters can join as soon as you want. I’m fine with whenever. 🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Ottoline
She knew that he was waiting for her to tell him her story. They all were. Her first instinct was to shove the memories away. But he had been vulnerable and shared his. And so she began.
Letting go of his hand, just for a moment, she brought her shaking hands…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure! Everyone is welcome to join! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter
Sorry this is sooo late! I didn’t get an email that you responded. lol
Anyhow….
Blair
“Excuse my brother, he can be a little…probing.”
Blair looked at the house, then the Baumanns, and then at his sister.
“Oh, it’s perfectly fine. Believe it or not, I get lots of it from this brother of mine.” Isabella said. She l…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
thanks!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I don’t know if this is still posted… I edited it to change something and then it was gone… Sorry if it’s double sent…
Alrighty! The Jefferson will arrive at the party!
Isabella
Isabella finished playing a song on the large piano in the drawing room and stood up. She paced around the room, but her eyes were locked on…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Alrighty! The Jefferson will arrive at the party!
Isabella
Isabella finished playing a song on the large piano in the drawing room and stood up. She paced around the room, but her eyes were locked on her brother. He sat at a desk writing a letter to someone. Writing, riding, and reading. Writing, riding, and reading. Will he…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks! They are so sweet 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Tbh a lot of my characters so far have been only children, but I’m planning to maybe start a new WIP about four siblings. 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah, that was kind of my plan that they could share each other’s stories!
Also, I love their “romance” they’re sooooo cute!!!
HOTTOLINE FOREVER!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Ottoline
“It’s going to be okay,” Hugo said, his voice cracking. Ottoline barely even heard him. She could still hear Jraldath’s words echoing in her mind…worthless…stupid….ugly, she could still feel the jarring sensation as she hit the floor. It is not okay, …[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Oh my gosh guys…Ottoline’s story is so sad, reading it literally almost made me cry (and I wrote it)!
- Load More
