@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh isn’t he in your story about Shauna Sarah Smith? I recognize his last name!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @acancello
Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
No problem, it’s the best question XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m hybridlore on here, and I’m also a homeschooler and science fiction writer! I also play the violin. Guardian Angels sounds really cool, you’ll have to tag me if you post anything about it on here!
I have blue eyes too, but I’ve never noticed whether or not dogs seemed to like them…
Horses are awesome! I’ve…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @grcr @freedomwriter76
Just for fun, I’m posting Ottoline’s mood board/aesthetic. Because why not, lol.
Do you guys have mood boards for any characters in this party? If so, feel free to post them. (Pics are FINALLY working again!!!)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @keilah-h
Here’s another one, my new favorite that I did a couple weeks ago. Pics are finally working again!!!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Trailblazer are now friends 3 years ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Anyone else love moodboards/aesthetics? I tried explaining it to my class…and they think I’m weird. Not that they didn’t think that before, lol.
-
Yeah, I love them! I actually discovered they were a thing through KP 😅
-
Same! I didn’t know they existed until KP either.
-
-
I didn’t know they were a thing until I joined KP either. I haven’t made any, but I might try it at some point. Where do you get the images that you use in them?
-
@jonas I think they’re really fun, and help me build the characters and capture their personality. I look up the images either on google or on canva photos. I design all my boards on a website called Canva. It’s free unless you get the premium version.
-
Okay. Thanks! I’ll have to try that.
-
No problem! I am completely obsessed with them now, and they’re just super fun especially when you’ve hit a mental roadblock in your writing (TOTALLY not speaking from experience….i mean, not at all….jk)
-
Yeah. It sounds like another thing to distract me from actually writing XD. You can never have too many of those!
-
Haha yeah….I have KP, music, school. volleyball, friends, and now moodboards to distract me, lol
-
-
-
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh, I wasn’t, but it sounds really cool… I don’t know if I’ll have enough time, though. Maybe I’ll try to finish my novel by the end of that month?
What about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This looks really cool! I’d be interested to read it if you ever post it! What do you mean by digital face claims?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥹
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Actually, I think I need to send a different link in order for you to follow the right one… just figured out how to make it work for the account I use more often. Sorry about that!
https://pin.it/4BoUxPm this should be it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yep! I followed you back since it said I wasn’t, XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@rainmaker
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m hybridlore, or just Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore in high school, violinist, and writer. I also write ya/mg science fiction and dystopian!What is your cyberpunk dystopian about? It sounds really interesting!
I skimmed your responses to everyone else’s questions, and I also really like the Lunar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi again! I’m pretty sure I’ve already introduced myself, and I’m late XD
I love the Wingfeather Saga, but I haven’t read anything else by Andrew Peterson yet .. I’m excited to, though! I’m waiting on Adorning the Dark, I think. And I also really liked Our of the Silent Planet!
I’m not on YWW, but I know that @kyronthearcanin is!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@thearcanceaxiom
That’s very true! It’s a skill that takes a lot of time to develop, taking in a lot of different ideas from pros, plot, character, and bringing those different ideas into something cohesive is a challenge, but it’s worth it in the end!
I have a cousin that’s older than me, and he once read my work and said “I bet I could write…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
On them having previous dealings, that can actually work, but the readers haven’t seen those previous dealings, so you need to show that somewhere. We’ve seen the Pythonos on many other occasions, but not in any that make it so that they are that much of an immediate threat when your on the run like that. I still think the odor is…
- Load More

