@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
P.S.
Also, forgot to mention a couple of things:
I’m also homeschooled (actually, me and my three younger sisters do Classical Conversations), I’m a Christian, I live in Georgia, and I love to swim and imagine with my friends.
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
To answer everybody’s questions:
I’ve been playing viola for one year now, but I started playing violin when I was eight, so I usually say I’ve been playing a ‘stringed instrument’ for five years.
I’ve tried historical fiction once or twice, but it usually flops about a page in. I love reading it though.
Denmark is gorgeous, and the language is…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Darn, let me know if this shows up twice… I posted and then tried to edit Euodia’s tag, and then it deleted it, lol.
Anyway, it’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here, a Christian homeschooler, high schooler, violinist, and science-fiction/dystopian writer.
Awesome! I’m also the oldest child in my family. 😁 Okay, cool! Fanta…[Read more]
-
Brianne changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! It’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here, a Christian homeschooler, high schooler, violinist, and science-fiction/dystopian writer.
Awesome! I’m also the oldest child in my family. 😁 Okay, cool! Fantasy is really fun to write, too. I know there’s a bunch of fantasy writers on here, like @euodia_vision and @kyronthearcanin.
It…[Read more] -
Brianne's profile was updated 3 years ago
-
Brianne started the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi everyone!
My name is Brianne Norwood, and I’m new here, so I don’t really know what this is supposed to be.I’m thirteen years old, and I have five younger siblings (four sisters and one brother). I love reading (especially fantasy) and writing (pretty much only fantasy, though I’ve dabbled in regular fiction before). I don’t really write very…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Ooh great job!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
That makes sense. Good advice!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It is so perfect for him!
I also use Canva, I just add a bunch of photos to make it chaotic and only add photos, no clipart. I don’t use a background, and I just google search/canva search.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Yeah it is really fun to write! However, Neveah’s only one of the main characters, so she’s kind of a sub-plot.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
It’s about a woman named Neveah who was kidnapped, along with her baby girl, Hanna. They are separated, and Neveah is imprisoned in a work camp. When she escapes, she is determined to find her daughter, no matter the cost.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Actually, that would be great! If you want to add critiques or anything, let me know.
Over the course of last night and today, I wrote this chapter explaining how Sef ends up with Iver, etc. I’m not sure whether to add another one about that or not. Because I want to explain that Iver is abusive (the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh okay! Cool! By the way I love the quote.
Goodbye? Oh no, please. Can’t we go back to page one and do it all over again?
That is so sweet and sad I love it! Did you make it up or did you find it somewhere?
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Do you happen to do Classical Conversations? i take Exposition (persuasive essays), latin, Math, American documents, formal debate, logic, and science. Science is okay, but the chapters are like soooo long and I’m not a science geek so, if you ask me what I just read about, I’m not going to give you a rundown. In other words, I wasn’t payin…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh good!! I’ll have to check that one out! And yep, I know what you mean XD
Oh yeah, I think I did read that summary… it looks cool! I’d be interested to read it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m hybridlore on here, or just hybrid, a Christian homeschooler, high schooler, violinist and mostly a science-fiction/dystopian writer. I’m also a book lover and I definitely try to write high-quality stories with Christian themes, too! And I’m a little more than halfway through the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah… If I’m being perfectly honest, sometimes I casually aim at the boys I like… XD FAVORITISM!!!
Haha, that’s a good strategy, lol
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
- Load More
