@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Alright, sounds good. 😅 It was a pretty big gap… 😶
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @esther-c @trailblazer
Okay guys, so since Hugo and Ottoline are kind of a thing, I realized that they have a pretty big age gap. Hugo’s 16, and Ottoline’s only 13! I’m not a fan of age gaps like this during teen romance, so I’m moving Ottoline’s age up to 14/15 so it’s not as weird.
Ottoline
“Well, I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay! Great! I’ll tag you in the thread.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Yes, he’s in a ball whenever he joins. When he joins, the ball will have already begun, so he’ll probably have to get changed and get a mask from the basement (unless he always wears a suit and tie, flats and a mask on regular occasions)
-
Esther replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Well, I see the link you posted. I’m not sure if that’s what you want or not. If you haven’t already, maybe try the link button at the top of the response box? 🤷🏻♀️ idk
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write non-magical fantasy in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 12 months ago
That’s a great question! And actually, I’m planning to write a non-magical fantasy sometime in the future.
I think all you have to do is make the world unique. Magic doesn’t define fantasy, although it often is a big component of it. You can create different races, or different culture within one world or country. Whatever you want…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, since we have a weird guy to girl ration, I’ll go ahead and add in Hedieh. It’ll be fun. 😉
Amir
Amir squirmed in his seat, trying to get comfortable. He hated wearing this tight-fitting suit, but if it was for tradition, then he told himself he wou…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic KP won't let me post… in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 12 months ago
I haven’t tried again, but I will now.
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi! That’s so cool that you play all those instruments! I absolutely love music, and am of the opinion that it is one of God’s most beautiful creations.
Yes, I would love to be tagged for you WIP posts!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
That’s funny! haha
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 12 months ago
Hello! Just to let everyone know, my family and I are going to begin fasting every Sunday. We don’t get on technology/internet during our fasts, so basically I won’t be on here on Sundays.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I think it was a therapist…I was like no, please no…..
I don’t remember what we did instead.
lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009
That wouldn’t be a bad idea either, though! 😮
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Alright! Sounds good.
Hmmm… Lane can definitely sit it out for now… unless he’s needed…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I’m pretty sure that the house only said that they had to participate in the party itself (I just looked back and read it), not that everybody had to dance. So this might work.
Everybody has to wear a mask and dress up, I’m assuming.
Except now we have to decide which boys are going to sit in the corner and which ones are going to dance.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Sure!
Only, did the house say they all have to participate in the dance of it? Then they’d all have to dance at some point, right? Maybe there’s pauses between the performances…
- Load More

That’s cool!
Are you fasting food, or just technology and stuff, or something specific?
Because if you’re fasting food…..I’m proud of you. I cannot live without food… lol
lol yeah, we are only allowed to have water… (today we had a bit of juice though)
WOW. HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE????
I have this thing where if I don’t have food I get headaches and get really shaky, it’s weird. So I basically can’t really fast. Just curious, what are you guys fasting for? Are you guys praying for stuff, or just honoring God on Sundays?
(Sorry, I’ve never fasted, so I have so many questions!)
It’s alright! This is only my second time. I feel weak whenever we do it, tbh. 😂
We are fasting because we need to be strong in God during these last days. Fasting helps show us where we need God’s help, so we can pray about our struggles. 🙂
That makes sense! And that’s really cool! I admire that, because I know I could never do that, lol.