@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you want to write the next RP? I wasn’t sure if you wanted to or not since Hugo and Ottoline are dancing and I did the last one?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds great!
-
Brianne started the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey y’all! I’m relatively new here, but I thought I’d share my WIP because it’s aching for feedback XD.
I’ve written the first six chapters, and am working away at it (albeit quite slowly, unfortunately).
Here’s the blurb; suggestions are very welcome!!!
____________________
A lost heir. Six friends. An unkillable witch. Intriguing secrets…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like this idea! I don’t really have any tips for you, but I did like the advice of them renovating a house and the story starting when Eliana receives the invitation to the family get-together!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Not that I know of, though that is a funny idea!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry it was short (and yet took me so long…), I didn’t know what else to say…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😂
@trailblazer @everyone
Alrighty!
Lane
Lane realized he was holding his breath, and so he silently exhaled.
He turned a little bit, staring off into the not-so-far-off distance as thousands of thoughts flew through his head. A memory of the first time he was asked to dance came into his mind… and he…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A noise made Lane quickly look up. His eyes fell on the tall person standing in front of the door. When he noticed the green sword in the man’s hand, he shivered from head to toe. Oh boy. Must be a warrior. The… THE HOUSE PROBABLY SENT HIM TO MAKE SURE WE ALL DANCE!! I’M DOOMED.
Oh my gosh I love this that’s hilarious!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
“Were is this place? Who are these people? And who are you?” The man spouted off questions.
Hedieh couldn’t help but chuckle. He seemed sincere though, so she answered, “Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok awesome!!
Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some concerns about their focus being off… I don’t know enough about it to say though.
Yeah, I’ve heard a few things too. That’s why I didn’t really want to join their community. I definitely prefer KP. 😅
Alrighty! It will be fun. 😁 (And probably…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, that’s it. I REALLY want to understand these, so it’s official. Once I get done with Eragon, I’m reading the Stormlight Archive.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Soooo… Unless you all insist that I bring someone for ol’ Lane, he’s just gonna be here alone…
Lane
Too much cake. I’ve definitely eaten too much cake. His stomach began to ache. I never eat this much cake… Well, I’m never allowed to eat this much cake anyway… But it is good and I kind of want more…. I should ask mother to make one s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH guys…Kingdom Pen now has merch!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll do it, but it will just be continuing my WIP, and I’ll try to get to 50,000 words.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nope, it’s gone for me too! Weird…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
This is a really cool idea! I like how you’re telling a story while still using all the prompts in order. Great job so far!
- Load More
