@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank ya!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Do you want me to post the next one? (since I left off on a cliffhanger)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! That means a lot, lol.
Also, what is up with people saying my WIP is a lot like the Wingfeather Saga? I’ve never read them, but so many people have said that, lol. I guess I should read them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh I love yours! Both of them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I loved being able to be done before lunch if I did it fast enough, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Everton: (tbh, his is probably my most favorite moodboard that I’ve ever made. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yesss, another moodboard topic!! XD
I have so so many. But for now I’ll just post the moodboards for my MCs
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ikr? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, sounds cool!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oo! I’ll share my boards later!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooohh nice cliffhanger! XD
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@not-sure-who-to-tag
Post your mood boards for your characters here! (that is, when pics are working, lol) Or, you can just rant about your characters, ships, etc, etc.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I get it, school can be really busy! Though, when I homeschooled, I didn’t usually have that long of a day.
Now, with public school and volleyball, I go to school from 8 until 3:45, have practice from 4 until 5:30, then come home. My little sister does gymnastics, and my little brother does taekwondo in the afternoons (both still do…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, I love that! if you post any of it on KP, please tag me, I would love to read that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks Min!
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h
Here’s what I’ve been working on!
Beep. Beep. Beep. She squirmed in agony as the tendrils of sound beat against her temples like a jackhammer. She did not want to wake up. She did not want to open her eyes. She did not want to live in a world…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love it!!
Of course! You’re welcome anywhere! I usually just pop in and reply to things XD
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Brianne started the topic New Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c @hybridlore @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom @acancello @kyronthearcanin @kydonandwillow @rae @trailblazer
Hello! I know I recently posted on my WIP, but here is the blurb for another story idea that I got from reading the first paragraph of one of my sisters’ stories. I haven’t written much, but it looks like it’ll turn out…[Read more]
- Load More
