@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re welcome!!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait… mind if I add two?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s fantasy 😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’m thinking of doing something drastic.
What if I split my original book idea into three books? Like one for Sef and Lilitu, one for Marcurious, Neveah, and Ottoline, and a third one of how the three reunite?
That way, there won’t be so much jumping around in perspectives, and I’ll have a way to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooh, hold on, this is fantasy, right? Or is it contemporary?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds good!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
AAHHH! I love it!! I love your art style!! 😍
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😅
Soo, does he have a certain color aesthetic? Or what are some other things important to his character (if there is any)?
(Oh dear, should’ve thought to mention that… 😑) Yeah… His aesthetic color is dark gray. Aannndd I can’t think of anything else that’s important to his character, rn.. (my mind is going blank…)
I think…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds good! No problem, I get it XD
Soo, does he have a certain color aesthetic? Or what are some other things important to his character (if there is any)? I think military type might be an aesthetic, I’m sure I could find some stuff online.
It might be easier if you try to find the reference pic, because I know how hard it is to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww thanks!! 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yay!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
Ok! Lets see… (sorry this took so long to type…)
…. I do need a board for my warrior trainer Kazimir Ransley… (his is the one I’ve been struggling to make…)
(I don’t know how applicable this is but…. 😜) He’s 36 years old when I first introduce him in the story. He has dark black hair, pale skin, and gold eyes.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That looks awesome! I don’t think you messed up at all!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure, i’ll definitely join!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
School Friday…. Lol I meant “finish my school first” sorry that sounded weird.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, awesome! I have to finish my school Friday but I could probably start working on it this afternoon. What’s your character like? Any pictures or references you want in it?
What genre/aesthetic is the story, also?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooo! Alright!! 😃
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @freedomwriter76 @everyone
Hey all! If anyone needs/wants help with moodboards or something like that, I’m happy to make one for one of your characters!
I know most people on here actually enjoy making them, but it could be interesting to see someone else’s ideas for one of your characters… Just throwing it…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
that’s great!! ^^
yes i took the enneagram before and i believe i’m a 4? i don’t mess around with enneagram tho cuz it has shady origins so i’m not too hot on that 😅
Ohh, didn’t know about that. I like the concept, and it’s great for characters, but yeah, I might try to avoid it otherwise.
nope, i’ve got “Long, Long Ago” i…
- Load More
