@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
“Thats scary.” Flaz laughed, “But okay. I’ll be on my way.”
He lifted the pillow and smacked Ellis with it, but jumped off the ladder (staircase??) at the same moment. He ran over to Leon and smacked him too.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
Flaz got off the bed and squeezed the pillow. He stood there a moment and thought. He walked over to the bunk Ellis was on and climbed up the ladder (or were there stairs?), still holding the pillow under one arm.
“Are you going to bed Ellis?” He said, smirking.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hee hee… give me a moment and I will begin the trouble… lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaethrium
Lol… aww, how did you know? 😅😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😂 😂
-
-GRCR- and
Kads are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Nothing is new…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
Flaz looked around the room. He nodded his head as though he were pleased, but he sighed, “We’ll see if these beds meet my standards.”
He walk across the room and attempted to jump into a middle bed, but missed. He landed with hard onto the floor. He blinked a moment, then stood up.
“Ugh. No,” he said after moaning a bit and rubbing h…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I’ll give a Flazzy or Lane RP in a little bit.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Love your new pfp!
Hee hee thanks!
Also, about the watercolor…That did go wrong since I really don’t do scars that often. I need to fix it, but I’m worried I’ll ruin the picture
Don’t worry! I had figured that’s what it was at first glance, I just…. Second guessed myself… 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
awwww kalmar is such a well-done character….. the ending with him and janner always makes me tear up :’)
Yesss 🥹
what is your favourite piece to play? ^^
Ermmm… I don’t know actually. XD I want to learn We Are the Champions by Queen. But so far, my favorite has been the Top Gun Anthem. (I haven’t really played much classical…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, gotcha. Cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! I’m good to move on 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, it’s up to you!! I’m glad you do, lol, since I was just picking ones I thought might go.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😊
I kind of made guesses with the quotes, because I didn’t really know much about the character, so some of that stuff could be totally off XD
No, it’s perfect!! I actually like it how it is, so I won’t change it.
- Load More

also didnt know where else to comment this but i saw your music interests and you have tasteeeeee
Lol 😂
i was listening to take on me just a couple minutes ago
Cool!! 😆