@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Still though, it’s amazing how fast this RP is moving! I was gone over one weekend, and we had like 15 new pages!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome! Thanks for the tag and the topic! You’re right, I don’t think we do.. but this is really important. It should be pretty helpful!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You and Jonas are wayyy better at memes than I am, though, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Sooo…. I started typing my NaNo novel, and I’m 2,009 words in. 😒 I’m lacking motivation and am excited to continue on my first WIP…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like these scenes!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol is Fracture still doing his maniacal laughter, utterly oblivious to everything happening around him? 😂
Yep. XD
Fracture
“You coming?” something poked him. He did the logical thing and screamed.
Rolling away and jumping to his feet in what he hoped was a threatening fighting stance.
“HOW DARE YOU tell ME what to do!”…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She had to work with Ellis?
I’m dead. So dead. She wiped her sweaty palms on her pants. Why couldn’t he have paired me with someone who won’t murder me the first chance we’re alone? (I know he wouldn’t actually, but she just is scared of everything, XD)
She was terrified. Terrified of the dragons, of everyone carrying a sword, of El…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome! I don’t know anything about WordPress, but I used Wix recently and it works great! Blogger is also a good one 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
lol!! 😂Â I love those memes!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good 👍
And did I see a post about the characters being in teams of two or something like that?
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @euodia-vision @hybridlore @acancello @janellebelovedpig
Hey bloggers! 😁
So I’ve actually been seriously considering starting a blog so that I can start building my writing platform as soon as possible. I’ve brainstormed and I think it’s just going to be about writing and books/book reviews. I’m not sure if I’ll start it soon or n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll just look up meme templates and download them off the internet. XD There may be websites where you can find them, but I’m not sure. Then I just add the text that I want. (And if I’m adding a picture, I’ll do that via Canva)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol you guys XD
Whoever posted the one of the Shrek guy, that’s so true lolol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I started laughing while writing this XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More


Good for you! I’m only about 1,000 words into mine.
😅 hey, 1000 is good too! I actually had to revise a lot on mine because it sounded crazy. (sorry this is late)