@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
why are you so good at memes?????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Despicable Fennin!
Exactly. Just add a russian accent, a big nose, and it’s perfect!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT HIM???? *stomps foot*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know, right!!!
At his name, people tremble, fear overcomes their body, their bones grow weak…his name strikes fear into their every bones! His monologue is terrifying…quoted directly from Hamlet….who can resist him?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I could add Compound Fracture! He’s really, really, terrifying and evil. Like, super scary. And very evil.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for your prayers! Today I had a really big breakthrough and was able to start writing again, so thank you!
I actually had the breakthrough on the writing sprint, so it went great!
-
Esther changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn’t matter to me, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And how’d your writing sprint go? (I would’ve joined you but I was busy eating dinner. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!! I totally understand not having motivation. 😅 Right now, I have a lot of momentum, but about the last two months, I didn’t get much writing done because I just kept procrastinating. 😬 I wish I could give you advice, but I don’t think I really have anything expect make yourself write. XD Because that’…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry @savannah_grace2009 completely missed that! I didn’t go for very long, left to design a mock cover XD but I’m cheering you on!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sooo… I wanna share the first two chapters of my NaNo WIP, because, in my opinion, they turned out pretty well for a first draft. 😂 So here ya go! (Don’t mind any grammatical errors. 😁)
Chapter 1
“Amir!”
“I’m coming, Maman!” Amir’s little feet padded into the room. He jumped onto his bed and ferreted under the covers. “Story time!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll keep going! Should we end at :30?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll join you if you’re still going!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
This is so sweet and sad! This is random, but I was wondering how old Marie was?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, and anybody want to join me in a writing sprint? I’m starting at :50 and ending at :05 but could go longer. I’m trying not to procrastinate writing any longer, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @anyone else
Anybody wanna sprint with me? I’ll start at :50 and end at :05. I might go for longer, though depending on how it’s going, lol
- Load More
