@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I saw it and I think not! We need more dragon pictures. THEY ARE… I CANT THINK OF THE WORD. JUST YES.
PLEASE don’t get her started….or I may be forced to join and post more pictures of Buck Wild.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think your face has the intelligence to carry on a conversation
OH MY GOSH I DIED LAUGHING I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I WAS CRYING 🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, you’re good! KP is notorious for eating posts, lol
I also love Broken Prayers! It’s one of my favorites!!!! Into the Sea is also a very good song.
Whoa, only three times in your LIFE???? I would not survive, lol. 80 degrees? It’s about 30-40 degrees here!!!
Montana is a LOT different I guess XD it’s weird how two different…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Um…” Liv hesitated, “I guess you could introduce me, but that might be awkward.” She stroked Xandro’s mane. “I don’t want him to think that I…um…like him or anything like that, and what if he doesn’t want to go to the dance with me? Then him telling me that would be even worse for him, and making him go to the dance with…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline is 15 in this RP, since I didn’t want a big age gap between her and Hugo. Marcurious is 16.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it would actually be super cool if you added Etta’s perspective! And I love the chapter!!! great job!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh nooo, poor Libbie!! I can’t wait to see what happens with them next!
And yeah, that could be interesting! I think yeah, for simplicity’s sake and to keep it consistent, it might be better to stick with Libbie, but it could definitely work either way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok cool.
Ev
Ev gave Falon a small wave before making his way farther into the mall. “Ok,” he murmured to himself. “A store that sells suits…”
After a little bit of searching, he finally found a place where he could rent a tux without wrecking his budget. He casually walked through the store, searching for the perfect suit. But somet…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Help. I’m confuzzled.
I just show up and go back a few pages and I see y’all’s insanity. It was fantastic 🤣
Anyway, @jonas, when you give Beth a summary, can you tag me too? I haven’t RPed in a little while and I’m kinda lost. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not the best at it either, lol. XD
Before I write it, is the character fully human or half-dragon?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I…personally like green.” Chase suddenly said after a slight lull in the conversation. He paused for a moment, then said, “I-I’m sorry, I-I haven’t had a good conversation with someone for probably tw-two years. What am I supposed to say?”
Callie smiled and shrugged. “Well, I guess whatever you want to say. I’ve never really thou…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol 😂🤣😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…but most of it is dragon pics and not RP’ing, lol
- Load More

