@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Awesome!! I love especially the detail you put into their shoes XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
That looks amazing! I really like the way you faded the images.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley I love your pfp!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh hey…. I think the pics are working again…
Ok yah, so…. ehh… I’m kinda bored (once again) so here is the board for my character Largon Larson. He’s one of the five MCs for my book Pains, Chains, and a Man Named Bitterness. I might edit the board and add more quotes and pictures later, but I like it so far.

-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re totally fine. 😊
I think I’d go to almost anywhere in Europe, I couldn’t say where specifically, but I think it’s so beautiful there.
Yesss, me toooo!! That is one of my dreams, to visit Europe.
And I love being a writer/writing for many reasons. I have a difficult time picking my favorite part. What about you?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I shared the rest of my NaNoWriMo’s first chapter in A Peek Into My NaNo Novel….
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m bored. 🥱 Feel free to chat with me.
-
I’m bored too.
-
Have you ever read the play Harvey by Mary Chase?
-
No, I haven’t. What’s it about?
-
A guy and his imaginary six-foot and a half white rabbit friend…school assignment
-
oh… interesting. I may read it later…
-
-
-
-
Ohh…
-
Reading it rn, it’s a play
-
Shall I type out the summary for you?
-
Sure, that’d be great!
-
6 men, 6 women.
Elwood P. Dowd insists on including his friend Harvey in all of his sister Veta’s social gatherings. Trouble is, Harvey is an imaginary six-and-a-half-foot-tall rabbit. To avoid future embarrassment for her family – and especially for her daughter, Myrtle Mae – Veta decides to have Elwood committed to a sanitarium. At the…[Read more]
-
Sorry, that took longer than I thought. Warning, they do use God’s name in vain, and some parts are questionable.
-
I see. It sounds very interesting though…
-
Except I have to keep my big brother’s fingers away from certain pumpkin pies for almost two days. Not easy. Every. Single. Time. I bake cookies or something, he just has to steal like five of them behind my back. Lol!
-
-
On other news…read our latest catastrophe on Character Party?
-
Sure did.
-
You’re opinion?
-
It was pretty intense… I liked the scene a lot… probably my third or fourth favorite.
-
Intense, yeah. The ending wasn’t satisfactory to me (even though Nahim passed out and hopefully learned his lesson) it just didn’t seem…Nahim. Actually, almost nothing seemed Nahim-ish. But it’s actually accurate, since with a TBI, there are sometimes personality changes. It just bothers me. The only thing Nahim was pushing himself forward.
-
Ohh, I get that.
-
How’s life!
-
Oh dear… life is good… besides being stressed out of my brain because of that NaNoWriMo stuff… I finally finished a chapter of my NaNo novel.
My siblings and I are doing some planetary planning for our universe, and I’m preparing to do massive world building for a world of underwater people. (I actually have lots of world building to do……[Read more] -
Where’s that reply button?
Uh… You don’t want to know.
-
ikr… I need it to come back
ok 😊
-
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you bake?
-
Ehh… I don’t really know if we’re doing much, beyond having a good dinner and all.
I don’t bake that often, but Hanako and mother do. (oh, I love fresh baked bread)How about you? Are you doing anything for Thanksgiving?
-
Fresh bread is the best! Especially when the butte melts into it! We’re celebrating it of Saturday cuz my only uncle has to work on Thurs (my dad too). Then Grandpa and…my step-grandmother are coming over too. On Thursday, I shall be baking (my specialty) two pumpkin pies, three batches of cranberry sauce and some cranberry bars. It shall be fun!
-
Sounds like that will be a great time!! 😆
-
-
Why in Galaxies did it put my reply all the way up there?!
-
Down to Earth you come…
Except I have to keep my big brother’s fingers away from certain pumpkin pies for almost two days. Not easy. Every. Single. Time. I bake cookies or something, he just has to steal like five of them behind my back. Lol!-
lol
(ha ha, that’s what I do when my sister bakes)
-
Do you like Molasses cookies?
-
YEEESSSS!!!
-
…I gotta go now… 😞
-
My brothers LOVE molasses cookies. Maybe I can share my recipe with you.
-
Good night!
-
-
-
-
-
@grcr
Another great Cassian scene! I thought of you when I was writing it XD and had to share it with you!!!Lilitu opened his eyes to the sound of someone crying, hushed voices, and the door slamming closed.
What did I miss? He frowned in confusion, slowly sitting up. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he climbed out of bed, feeling the cool…[Read more]-
🤣 ROFL 😍 I love it!! (Thanks for sharing it!!)
-
ofc! Every time I write/post a Cassian scene I’ll tag you!
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops… the “– – – NEW – – –” was supposed to be one paragraph higher…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
And, after a very long week (and a half-ish), here is the whole first chapter. I mashed it with the first portion because I felt that it was weird to have them separate, so if you don’t want to read the first stuff again, just scroll/skip until you see “– – – NEW – – –“.
______________________ CHAPTER I | PART I & II
“Ah, it’s six o’cl…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s so cool!!
Funnily enough, using this calendar system, my birthday would be on Kaul 20. What’s significant about that? It is exactly halfway through the year!
How funny!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, maybe? XD I think for what I was thinking of, it would need to have some sort of impact on the area around it, so yeah, I don’t think it would. Thanks, though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, so, these spaceships you’re creating run on sound somehow, and you want help thinking of a different way to power them?
Basically XD. It was just a random idea that I had, and I wondered if there was any actual way sound could be used like that. But yeah, since there isn’t, I need to come up with a different way that they work or else j…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It doesn’t require sound to work in space at all, it just needs some way for starships to be powered.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops, my bad! I mean suggestions for other ways they could work. Yeah, that would require a lot of changes to this world XD
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving!
-
Happy Thanksgiving!!
-
How have you been?
-
Hi! Thanks for asking, that means a lot 🙂
I have been pretty good, since we moved and left our family in CA we had Thanksgiving by ourselves and got to make everything from scratch. We decorated for Christmas today to XD Have you decorated yet?
My WIP is also going petty good I am at 59,500 words now and I should be done this month with the…[Read more]-
@acancello
If you don’t send me a copy of your book………AHHH! I NEED MORE HUGO SCENES! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! BUT I KNOW VIKKI DIES SO IT WILL BE SOOO SAD BUT I DON’T CARE I STILL WANT TO READ EVERY SINGLE HUGO SCENE!!!!!!!!!-
Lol!!!! I actually might not have Vikii die, Hugo seems to need her in his life. I honestly am thinking super hard about it though, my brother is all like “You better keep Vikii, Allison or I will give your book a one star review!” XD I know he really wont but the thought is hilarious. Ill try to post some scenes today…
-
oooh yessssssssssss! I actually think that Vikii dying might be a good character arc…unless of course it’s not necessary. Maybe she gets shot and ALMOST dies or something. that way they realize how important they are to each other. just a thought.
(btw, don’t be suprised if I gush over Hugo…I LOVE HIMMM!)
-
-
-
-
-
@acancello
forgot to tag you!-
@acancello
Of course! It’s been a while since I talked to you!
Oh, cool! Was it weird without a lot of family there? We’ve always lived really far away from my grandparents and cousins, so I don’t think we’ve ever had family over for Thanksgiving. But my mom’s parents and her brother’s family are thinking about moving out here soon.…[Read more]-
It’s currently at like 3k lol
-
-
@savannah_grace2009
Hi! How are you?-
Hey! Thanks for asking! I’ve been good. I’ve been struggling to find motivation to write, and kind of doubting myself, so writing’s slow. But otherwise, I’m great! I WAS at 23K….but then I HAD to screw up everything, so I started over and am now at 15K. How are YOU?
-
@savannah_grace2009
Ugh, I’m sorry! Doubting yourself is the worst. 15k already? That’s really good! Why did you decide to start over?-
@hybridlore
I had a mentor tell me that my plot was all over the place. He “didn’t see where I was going” and it was “too depressing”. After reading that, I was depressed XD but then I sort of realized he was kind of right (as much as I hated to admit he was right lol), and decided to start over. It wasn’t completely starting over; I kept the same…[Read more] -
@savannah_grace2009
Oh, gotcha! XD Aw, yeah. Feedback is hard but your story will benefit from it! I’m glad it’s going well!
-
-
-
-
-
@savannah_grace2009
I think that is what I’m going to go with, her almost dying, and her realizing that she actually likes him. 🙂-
@acancello
I can’t wait for that scene! It’s going to be sooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!
-
-
@hybridlore
It was a little weird without any family there since we have been doing it for my whole life, it was also really quiet and not as exciting. I mean, last year me and my cousins got in a car/golf cart crash. 😅 Long story, (no one was hurt!)
Thanks, I’m pretty surprised that I have been sticking with my WIP this long, lol!
I also…[Read more]-
Oh goodness, a golf cart crash??? (that’s good no one was hurt!)
-
Yeah. My cousin whos 2-3 years younger than me was driving and I was in the passenger seat and all the others were in the back . She (not trying to be mean or anything) but she did not pay attention to anything around her. Her brother was chasing the cart trying to jump in and everyone was yelling at him to stop, she turned around, but kept her…[Read more]
-
@acancello
Oh no! That’s scary! -
@acancello
Yikes! I’m glad no one was hurt, but that sounds scary!
-
-
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just did some research and found out that, XD. That does make sense, though. I’m just not sure how the mechanics are going to work behind the starfighters in a new idea I’m following, and that popped into my head. Do you have any suggestions?
- Load More
