@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hiii!!! Greetings from my land of Burne!
I’m GRCR! I…ehh… joined a few months ago. Anyhow, I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper. I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.
Ooo, I’ll have to look at your novel!!
See you around!! 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Those eyes look great!! Love it!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I’m actually starting to consider kicking Fynn out for a little bit to where he’ll miss the dance…. (Not KILLING HIM.) Idk, what do you think?
Fynn
“N-no, I-I j-just have a, a habit of s-studying people’s eyes. I-I d-didn’t mean a-anything by that c-comment.” Chase placed the suit back, and rubbed the back of his hand. “W-what a-are…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, idk why it posted twice.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds fun! I might do one or two.
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I totally understand!
I know that I personally get over doubting myself and my writing pretty easily, because I talk myself into or out of things all the time. XD So if I’m thinking my writing isn’t very good, I just remind myself of a ton of things I’ve learned over the years and then I push through it. But I under…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s what Amir typically wears.
…
…
Ok pics aren’t working. XD
So, he wears long, baggy pants. For reference, I believe they’re called sirwal or harem pants, but think more of a tan color and not like the modern designs. More like ancient Saudi Arabian or Persian. (Or think Aladdin from the Disney movie. XD) His casual top is pretty…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just thought it’d be interesting to interact with a character that belongs to no one. Feel free to RP as her too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“W-with a blue tie like Callista’s eyes, and a white dress shirt, this would look good,” Chase said, holding out a navy suit.
Fynn smiled. “You’ve noticed her eyes too?”
Chase suddenly looked really nervous and stuttered for something to say.
“Oh, no, I didn’t mean it in that way,” Fynn said, waving his hands back and forth in fron…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo smiled, he liked to hear her laugh, he would do anything to hear it again.
THAT IS SO SWEET I LOVE IT!
Ottoline
“Elkie?” she burst out laughing. “Why?”
“It’s simple,” he shrugged. “Easy to remember.”
“Elkie,” she repeated. “Very creative, Hugo.”
“I can be creative if I want to be!” he protested.
“Give me one example,” she challenged.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I thought I was the only one XD
I am so glad I’m not alone and we can all encourage each other! I really do miss homeschool, because like @trailblazer said, you don’t have to choose between God and writing as much as you do in public school.
Exactly!! I just feel like writing is such a personal thing that it’s super easy to get o…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
So, I just realized yesterday that I think I’m using something different… Microsoft Word Online? Is that what everyone else has? I think it’s free.
Gotcha! Yeah, I’ve seen your doc on that website before. It seems to work pretty well, I just think I would prefer seeing my page count in a document for a first…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@trailblazer @smiley @beth-torres
On the one hand, I recognize that God has given me a gift to write, and I want to use and grow that gift, but then on the other hand, writing takes a lot of mental space, and I feel like it’s so easy for me to get lost in a story I’m writing, and then I feel guilty when I see how much of my time it consumes whe…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Last Cowboy – a short poem in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohh… I like it!! 😊 Good job!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to go now. Adios!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I DON’T KNOW! how am i supposed to know these questions??
What are the features of a Buff Brahma chicken?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh. Duh! I knew that! (I actually did. We read a book in homeschool. HOW COULD I FORGET???)
- Load More
