@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know, right? It’s like “I’m not with them…I have no idea who they are”…
lol
Have fun on your vacation!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t really do it either, but I did start a new project on Thanksgiving XD. I’m glad it went so well for you! The chapters you posted look good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s really hard. I’m sorry you’re going through that!!! I’ll be praying.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
SAVE ME!!! I’m on a bus with a bunch of screaming children on a lot of sugar!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE A HALF HOUR UNTIL I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness it’s the weekend!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“H-hi,” Lukas stuttered.
“Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry, Xandro is so immature sometimes! Are you okay? I said this would happen, didn’t I say this would happen?” she rattled, and helped Lukas down. “Xandro! You little brat!” she smacked his side. “Never do that again!” she was blushing now. Why am I blushing? She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
Um….how????? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???? I ONLY MADE IT TO 19K AND I’VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR LIKE A YEA…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s the last day of NaNoWriMo!!! 🥳
Yes!! 🎉
What did everyone accomplish this month?
😓 Ehh… due to a lot of deleting and a massive mid-month story/plot change, I am still only around 7000 words…. unfortunately. I’ve kinda been hopping around in chapters, so many have been started… but only the first chapter is at a good/finished pl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl, WWWHHHHHAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!
AHHHH!!!!! I’m so excited for you!!!!! Tell me when it’s out!!!!!! I can’t wait to read itttt!!!!!!!! 💖
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @smiley Oh and you guys did too, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @grcr There’s a post up there 👆 Because y’all did NaNo, or some modified version of it, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s the last day of NaNoWriMo!!! 🥳
What did everyone accomplish this month?
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
I think this month has really helpe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, though Callie may have to coax Chase a little bit.
Actually, I came up with a different idea. Similar, but different. It’ll probably show up in a few RPs.
Fynn
Fynn straightened his bow tie according to Chase’s comment. He looked in the mirror. “Hey, I don’t look too bad. I think Callie will be impressed.” He admired his…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She tried to play it cool as she forced Xandro out of the store, but inside she was panicking. She didn’t like being apart from the only one who truly understood her. And he was probably going to cause trouble, as he was on sugar.
“Should we ask for help or just start digging in?”
It took her a moment to realize that…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… Strivings Within by Mitzi VanCleve is pretty good! The first half is more about the author’s personal experience with OCD, anxiety, and panic disorder, but the second half goes into a lot about how to handle it. Another one I’ve read is The OCD Healing Journey by Mark DeJesus, which is also good. It’s definitely more about how…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey!! It’s great to see you’re back, I missed seeing you around! I’m glad you’re doing better! What have you been up to lately?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
When you feel all confident about your writing, and then someone pulls out a pencil and shows you several typos…. 😦😵
-
@grcr I feel that!!
-
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
