@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww I love that! Lukas is great for Xandro XD
Livia
She wandered around the mall for what seemed like an hour but was really only five minutes. She couldn’t understand why Xandro always had to stick his nose into her business…quite literally this time. In a moment she realized that it would be rude to leave her new friends behind,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“I-I’m kinda behind o-on my mah-math.”
Fynn felt his shoulder relax. He hadn’t noticed how tense he was. He kicked himself. What was he thinking? It wasn’t like Chase was going to take Callie from him or anything like that… right?
Callie shot Fynn a quick glare, but it was so fast that Fynn wasn’t sure if he had simply imagined it o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Y’all… just this one line… and this is my tough, hardened, buries his emotions character…
He didn’t know it was possible for his heart to break into so many pieces until he saw Amir’s face.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
For reallll XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!! This is so good!! The imagery is fantastic.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This conversation can go two ways: 1, Ev says something and Tech starts info-dumping about different kinds of dances (he can get pretty chatty once the conversation is well underway), or 2, Ev asks him “well, who are you going to take to the dance?” somewhere down the line and Tech freezes completely.
Hehehe…
Ev
“So you say you’re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas just had a conversation with a horse 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-if I come, I’ll just stand in the back, if you don’t mind,” Chase replied.
Callie smiled. “I don’t mind. I’m just glad you’re coming.” She bit into her pizza. She felt Fynn’s gaze on her and turned to face him. He was giving her a questioning, uncertain look.
She still has a slight smile on her face as she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwww, Rikerrrrr 😭
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
LOL 😂😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Man that’s sad….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhh. Okay. You’re fine!
Ottoline
“What happened?” she said again. She felt herself growing stronger by the second as if some strange power was mending her injuries.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooo… very sad…. it looks great though!! I actually like this one a whole lot!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
IT’S SO SAD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxoim
True. I’m not sure the best way to put this then.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHHH!!!! 😆 I just thought of something cute…….. Flazzy singing The Reason by Hoobastank… 😍😂 (or maybe it’s only cute to me…lol ❤️)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline wasn’t saying that she wasn’t lucky they had magic. She was saying that she felt better and would be fine, and didn’t even know they were using magic. Sorry, I’m just kind of confused by Ellis’s RP lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“Oh,” she frowned. “I’ll live.” she shrugged. “I’ve been through worse.” She laughed as if a joke, but several people looked at her with concerned expressions on their faces.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
Pain.
With every pulse of her blood, her head ached. Her shoulder throbbed with pain so deep that she felt herself slipping away….She didn’t want to wake up…she didn’t want to feel the pain anymore….
And suddenly, it wasn’t there anymore.
Her eyes fluttered open to reveal a number of concerned faces.
“What? Huh?” she looked…[Read more]
- Load More

Maybe I’ll animate that someday…. lol