@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome, welcome!
(Now for my proper introduction XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!!
I write fantasy and dystopian, and I’ve dabbled a bit in historical and contemporary fiction.
My name is Raegan. I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
yeah it’s never boring around our house🤣
😄 I bet!
my favorite color is teal
oh!! that’s a pleasant color!
I have no idea how many characters I have. I’ve never counted 😂 I’d say somewhere around thirty to forty?
Oh awesome!!
First person (I walked) for sure.
Cool!!
Characters! I am SO BAD at world building! 🤣🤣
lol!
Forever and ever amen…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
whoops… I didn’t mean for mine to be so long…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings from Burne!
Hey there! I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has over three hundred in my book cast (oh, and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I decided to try a wide board instead of a tall board…. so here that is…
The character is my beloved Brayden Gretchen (I know and I don’t care, so I’m using that girls name as a surname anyway). Brayden is one of Blaine Gretchen’s eight siblings. (I know you all don’t know who Blaine is yet… I think he’s the only MC in my story that I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Freedom’s adding a few more charries to the castle.
-
Esther and
Lydibug are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, wow XD I didn’t even realize it had been so long since this was posted. Sorry, I don’t know why I didn’t see it before, I know you didn’t tag me but I check the recent topics fairly often. I totally get that, but I think in future editing it might make more sense to cut the opening chapters. But it’s totally up to you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel like the ending is very abrupt, almost. I know it’s meant to be a cliffhanger but it sort of feels like you cut the ending off. Then again, some books are like this so as long as there’s a second book I don’t think it’s a big problem.
I agree, the ending is abrupt, but I’m not sure how to make it any less so. It just kinda m…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have much to add, since I basically agree with Hybridlore and Jonas. Soo… yeah, other than the points mentioned, it looks good to me… 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Great job on the outline! I know it’s hard XD I’ve tried to outline my stories before, but tbh I never really got a complete outline.
I feel like the ending is very abrupt, almost. I know it’s meant to be a cliffhanger but it sort of feels like you cut the ending off. Then again, some books are like this so as long as there’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those two… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty! Here it is! (:
Everton
Ev woke with a start. His vision blurred and unblurred until he could finally see clearly. His eyes glanced over the stone walls and the flickering sconces.
Oh… this place again… He had been here before. Wasn’t sure how it had happened, but here he was in this wild castle again.
He mutte…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure! Sounds good! I’ll get to writing their first RP later this afternoon, but feel free to do one before me. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww 😢 Poor boi. He needs hugs. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word, I love that. 🤣
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Here is a random joke: Will February March?
-
No, but April May XD
-
Ah! 😃 You got it!! lol
-
-
Why was six afraid of seven?
-
Because 7 ate 9… 😉 lol
-
Hey, why did the dog cross the road?
-
Mmm…
I don know that one.-
that’s alright! To get to the barking lot… lol
-
-
-
-
Why did the airplane crash?
(This will probably be the worst joke you will ever hear XD)-
….hmmm….
….i don’t know…….. XD
(aaannnddd…. I’m scared to know the answer lol)-
Because the pilot was a loaf of bread.🤣 🙄 I’m sorry XD My little brother told it to me
-
rofl 🤣😂🤣 never would have guessed!
I’ll have to tell it to my brother…-
Theres a whole bunch of them…
Why did the bus crash? The driver was a loaf of bread.
Why did the bread van crash? (It was something like) Reports say that due the icy roads, brake failure, locked steering and also because the driver was a loaf of bread. XD
-
-
-
-
It also makes no scene…
-
ha, no clue… why? 🤔
-
Sense, sorry. Its one of those jokes that your little brother finds hilarious. Lol!
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
