@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Personality-wise, my characters have all sorts of different traits… I’m an INTP, but I try to make my characters different myself,
Hey, awesome! We’re twins xD
That’s really interesting! I don’t know if I’ve honestly tried to write from the perspectives of extroverted characters before … I guess I struggle with character development a lit…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s what I was thinking lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, interesting topic!!
Personality-wise, my characters have all sorts of different traits… I’m an INTP, but I try to make my characters different myself, and–interestingly–I have a ton of extroverted characters. The traits they hold kinda depend on their inspiration and their look… so… idk… I think I’ve done a whole ton of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice XD I mean, they’re aliens, it’s okay lol.
Exactly, it’s hard XD Cause that one word works so well there, but you’ve already used it 🤦
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, gotcha, it was dyed xD.
Oh man, I think all writers must xD Or just everyone in general. Sometimes I’ll be reading and I’m like, wait, didn’t they just use that word in the last paragraph? Maybe our brains can only hold so many words at one time so we just end up using the same ones to describe things XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Wow, blue hair?? XD Yeah, I would like to pay more attention to it so that my characters are more different, so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone on here does. Looks like you’ve done a pretty good job on it though!😅
Cool! Yeah, it’s funny how our characters kind of reflect different parts of ourselves. And…[Read more]
-
hybridlore started the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So this was an interesting idea I had yesterday… I was wondering which traits are most commonly picked for character appearances (and personality, too).
For example, even though my hair is more of a dirty blonde, most of my main characters have dark brown or black hair, and gray or brown eyes. I’m not really sure why I do this XD I guess I just…[Read more] -
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m bored… but I have no boards to share… 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP. It’s just kind of a lot to keep up with and I’m already in several other RP’s. This has been really fun and I’ll really miss RP’ing Fracture…*cries* XD I just really need to focus on my WIP.
Thanks for understanding!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley You want Falon and Ev to meet up about now for lunch?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I don’t know…..I am only twelve, and a date should be the furthest thing from my mind according to my older siblings.”
The statement made Ev briefly wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
“I might go by myself, though,” Tech added.
“Cool.” Ev paused for a moment, then snic…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
Ev shrugged. “Well, he has a gun, so that might keep us from attacking each other.”
“From killing each other,” Adrian corrected, holding up a finger. “I don’t think anyone would mind if I attacked you.” He flashed him a grin.
“I would,” Ev mumbled with a quick raise of his eyebrows. He turned to the young man and woman…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I’m going to have to not join after all. I need to focus more on my writing, and I’m already in quite a few RP’s. Though this is a really cool idea!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP to focus more on my writing. Just thought I’d let you know!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHHHHHH!!! I’m so happy because my conlang is turning out for the first time everrr!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I get it now! It’s simply the power of resistance and the fact that none of the other Paynes know that they’re being lied to. So Sef will have to confront her lies in a more obvious way than most books.
That makes sense! And yeah, definitely don’t feel like you have to take any of my advice… It’s totally up to you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so this is sort of like a spiritual battle? Sef can defeat the Pythonos because she is willing to stand up to their lies. Lilitu is a Payne too, though, right? The reason Sef is the only one who can defeat them is because she has believed their lies and he hasn’t?
Essentially, yes, and…no. It’s hard to explain the thoughts i…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
…currently creating conlang…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl (Thanks @rae for the tag XD I was super confused until I figured out why you had tagged me separately lol.)
Hi! I’m also a homeschooled Christian girl and oldest child! (Yay! XD) I go by Hybrid on here, and I write science fiction and sometimes dystopian.
It looks like you already got asked a ton of questions, and it’s getting late, so…[Read more]
- Load More

Hey!
lol! Sure, I’ll chat!!
(I’m pretty much up to chatting about anything… lol)
Writing…ehh… it’s going. On one of my WIPs, I finally reached 11k words… And I like it so far. On the other.. its ehh.. not that good.
lol, I’ve never heard it before… (*looks it up*)
do you like country music?
Oh, it is good…
XD
Ooo.. I’ve never heard that one either…
(Met him in Walmart? 😂 hey that’s pretty cool!)
Lol 🤣 alright, I will…
Oh my goodness AHH!! It sounds awesome and cool (ok it just got me so excited, not kidding.. I love it! 😆😆😆😆😆😆)