@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much <333 It makes me so happy when people compliment my writing, especially when I’ve been really insecure about it and worrying that it’s not good and I should just quit XD
And yeah, I love that scene too 🙂 thanks for reading!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We posted the times earlier in this thread if you don’t know what time.
I put it on my calendar so I wouldn’t forget XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m excited! I’ve been excited all week lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you guys excited to break the record tomorrow???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Or maybe #Albie?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh Nae is so cute <333 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer Aww!!! 🥰 Yeah, I’m team Albert and Libbie.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! 🙂 and thanks for supporting me <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know….I think Wyoh’s going too far…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooo… imagine if there was a writing thing that would turn your story into a movie as you type it, using all the descriptions and stuff that you typed out…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds good, I’m glad you were able to get a clear answer from God! I agree, I think it still definitely works even without the shorter beginning. And even if it does turn some readers away, it’s going to touch the people God wants it to. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I just couldn’t remember if they were courting or not. It’s been a while since I’ve read this XD
I kinda want Chester to change his mind and court Libbie, but it would also really hurt Etta and would cause more drama so I don’t at the same time. lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, so is Etta and Chester dating? I can’t remember XD
And I love it!!! It’s so perfect <333
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
No problem!
And don’t worry about if people like the intro! If God is telling you how it should be, He’ll give you the readers and all too!! 🙂☺️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! I kind of am still a little worried that nobody will like it the other way XD but I’m happy that I got an answer from God and that makes me feel a lot more confident.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! The second was good too!! It’s always better to listen to what God tells you over all other advice!! 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk why but I just feel bad for Etta XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww poor Etta!
- Load More
