@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
So my Mom’s been having sciatic nerve pain because she has a herniated disc in her spine…and her leg has just been numb and tingly for the past few months. It’s slowly getting better, but today she just had a really bad setback and she’s really in pain. She has to lay in bed all day because it’s too much pain to do anything else, and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @rae @idk-who-else-so-i’ma-say-anyone
Feel free to ignore XD
Ok, I decided to do like Freedom, Esther, and Sara have done…
So….
Here are the characters from my WIP The Purple Eyed. More like, as many as I could find good pics for. (I’m still missing some of the beloved ones)
I know yo…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh they are working…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
The pics are working…?

-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Year’s Eve!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooops, just realized I put Jorryn twice!!!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 thanks! I’ll make sure to go back to these when I need a name!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, they are SO much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Jaylynn
Jorryn
Jayce
Jorryn
Emmy
Mason
Teal
Becca
Britta
Ada
Heaven
Heart
Brian
I can’t think of any more XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
haha! XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I like to play classical songs, though I also make my own songs too!!
Oh, that’s so cool!!
My favorite color is dark green!
Ah, dark green! That’s a good color!!😄
I don’t know how many characters off the top of my head but I’m guessing around 10?
Awesome!
I enjoy reading and writing in third person!
Saaammmmeee!
I would cre…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops, that was long…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s a list I just made using a generator: these are female, fantasy/science fiction names but most of them would work in any genre.
Viola
Islett
Mileya
Madelia
Savana
Aurolia
Quine
Ileana
Mayla
Sophina
Jadise
Annah
Amerly
Isley
Emila
Arian
Chloette
Noria
Ariella
Madie
Avelyn
Airelyn
Alivia
Elenna
Amery
Aubria - Load More
